• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want a loan? Hand over your 'SingPass'

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for replying. Shows what you know.
Dunno dun act smart aleck.
Singpass is to verify address and other personal details like place of employment, ownership of car, hdb flat etc in case Ah longs need to go after debtors.
It's the new hi tech modus operandi for Ah longs both leegal and illegal....indirectly helped no less by pap govt.....

Do you even know how Ah long syndicates operate?
The phone numbers are all satellite lines aka 'tai kong' SIM cards as with the bank accounts used in transactions.

Read the news article again....
The numbers are overseas thus untraceable and the returning calls are with lines that are constantly change....to add another layer.
Leegal loansharks are all former ILLEEGAL
All if not most did not give up their illeegal operations as it's highly lucrative. That's why vile pappies failed and did not expect this development.
Poodles might not be totally helpless but they are letting loansharks run wild.....
The real reason is the big fish are establishment guys and another is they dun bother or waste resources as it's not an elite problem.

Get it?
You are so naive to think there's no more ILLEEGAL loansharks.
I see pap brainwashed you well.

Your reply shows clearly what you know......which is zilt!

Ok, gong cheebye, let me explain to you in simple terms. Why you say the posters are illegal? What makes you come to the conclusion they are illegal money lenders? You're obviously hallucinating. I've neber come across anyone using singpass to find the place of employment or verify address. There're so many people without singpass in Singapore. As long as you have neber login to your singpass for some time, it is automatically cancelled and you've to apply for a reset. And those who need money urgently obviously is not able to provide equity or assets, as they can't loan from the normal channels. Those licensed money lenders are the ones who will need your singpass, because they want guarantee and collateral. Illegal money lenders just need your home address, because every loan is a risk to them and the only reason they dare to loan is because they know they can harrass and threaten to get their money back. Use your brain and the phone numbers are local phone numbers. No one can apply for sim cards without furnishing their identity card, so it is traceable. What fuck tai kong shit you're saying??

If you like to hallucinate so much, I suggest you go take your medicine or go see a shrink, instead of talking rubbish here....
ok, gongcheebye?

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun talk cock lah.....there're no unlicensed money-lenders that splash their calling cards PUBLICLY all over the place including mail boxes. They are not that stoopig.....

These are indeed ah long.
100% unlicense ah long.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, gong cheebye, let me explain to you in simple terms. Why you say the posters are illegal? What makes you come to the conclusion they are illegal money lenders? You're obviously hallucinating. I've neber come across anyone using singpass to find the place of employment or verify address. There're so many people without singpass in Singapore. As long as you have neber login to your singpass for some time, it is automatically cancelled and you've to apply for a reset. And those who need money urgently obviously is not able to provide equity or assets, as they can't loan from the normal channels. Those licensed money lenders are the ones who will need your singpass, because they want guarantee and collateral. Illegal money lenders just need your home address, because every loan is a risk to them and the only reason they dare to loan is because they know they can harrass and threaten to get their money back. Use your brain and the phone numbers are local phone numbers. No one can apply for sim cards without furnishing their identity card, so it is traceable. What fuck tai kong shit you're saying??

If you like to hallucinate so much, I suggest you go take your medicine or go see a shrink, instead of talking rubbish here....
ok, gongcheebye?

Sorry to say ...sinkie bro

you dont know facts at all.

what narong said is correct..

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, gongcheebye?
Sing pass is to confirm workplace salary address.
phone line n back account are space acc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, gongcheebye?

Keep talking.
Money lenders need collaterals? You dunno about 'unregistered' SIM cards?
Maybe there are indeed many ways to verify particulars....
But singpass is the ah long way now....
Just ask around if you dunno....
Good also shows you never deal with criminals even on a basic level....that's why you're based everything on your assumptions and limited knowledge on these matters. Such innocence....

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep talking.
Money lenders need collaterals? You dunno about 'unregistered' SIM cards?
Maybe there are indeed many ways to verify particulars....
But singpass is the ah long way now....
Just ask around if you dunno....
Good also shows you never deal with criminals even on a basic level....that's why you're based everything on your assumptions and limited knowledge on these matters. Such innocence....

so i give ah long singpass then i change new singpass lor.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to say ...sinkie bro

you dont know facts at all.

what narong said is correct..

I don't believe in such shit. It does not prove those posters are illegal. I also do not believe in local mobile numbers cannot be traced and bank accounts that cannot be traced also is another bullshit. All bank accounts can be traced. You do not want it to be traced, launder it through cash. Any electronic transaction can be traced.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moment a money lender needs your singpass, he is confirmed a licensed money lender because he can issue a private summons against you in the event he cannot collect back the money. He need all these details. Illegal money lenders cannot do anything even if he knows everything about you, he has no legal recourse, but rely on threats and harrassment to recover the money. I've never come across any illegal money lenders who throw paint at a debtor's place of employment. Even knowing the place of employment also no meaning, for tomorrow the debtor can resign or get sacked.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They dun want your password. You can change it afterwards.
Leegal ones dun even ask for it but you need to key in at their office.
Illegal one all faceless so they ask from you. No more need to verify Nric in person like old days.
Some play safe want you to take ic photo and email or Whasapp.....great thing about technology.
At the point of login they want to verify your address and employment.
You want to scam them then need to change job and move house.
Leegal Ah longs need to verify income due to legal requirements.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you.
I can't believe got such innocent sinkie around.
No wonder 60.1% are the majority constantly getting con.

Dun artificial intelligence here lah, gongcheebye........those who require singpass are confirmed backed by licensed money lenders.

Ah longs do not operate this way.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They dun want your password. You can change it afterwards.
Leegal ones dun even ask for it but you need to key in at their office.
Illegal one all faceless so they ask from you. No more need to verify Nric in person like old days.
Some play safe want you to take ic photo and email or Whasapp.....great thing about technology.
At the point of login they want to verify your address and employment.
You want to scam them then need to change job and move house.
Leegal Ah longs need to verify income due to legal requirements.

Please lah....stop talking so much cock can or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun artificial intelligence here lah, gongcheebye........those who require singpass are confirmed backed by licensed money lenders.

Ah longs do not operate this way.

Good. Well said.
Keep this quote.
Pray tell what is your experience with Ah longs? Or the criminal underbelly at large?
Sinkies not only innocent and no street smart.....but also stubborn and one track minded.....no wonder pap can fuck us easy.