• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Umeployed SG Doesn't GET ANYTHING FROM THE BUDGET

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]I DON’T GET ANYTHING FROM THE BUDGET[/h]
Post date:
26 Feb 2015 - 10:14pm

I m unemployed and middle class, I don’t get anything from the budget.

All those one off are just small expenditure, their constant increases of recurring of HDB prices, UtIlities, Transport, basic necessities are scary, those are permanent blood sucking.

Don’t be tricked by their nice marketing and words, most people don’t get anything. The access and criteria are so stringent that few can enjoy. Remember histories tell you, of the whole social spending, only 20% are spent, which means 80% of social spending went back to the bank as many people are blocked.

I recently gone to market, every item has gone up 40% in just 12 months. Don’t believe check old Chang Kee curry puff, now $1.70 from $1.20.

My friends, wages remain stagnant but now everything goes up every few months. Is this sustainable when foreigners are still coming in to displace you from your stagnant job?

Think far.. Think about your loans and future of your children.

Hhh

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the PAP, the poor should not eat Old Chang Kee. Just eat Jacob's cream crackers, aka Sau Ta Pang.

Last time, you poor...you can buy 50cts Jacob's Cream Crackers from the " chap huey tiam", you get around, 10 pieces & can feed a family for breakfast with condensed milk....but NTUC Supermarket don't sell you 50cts for ten pieces....but ask you " member" & senior citizens & much more senior.."PIONEER"...the point is, no money...cream crackers you can't even eat....Old Chang Kee is a luxury...curry pok...used to cost 10cts...

The over-rated Old Chang Kee I stopped eating when it crossed the $1 mark.......you are hungry to go ask for help...they will shaft in your face..."training courses"...instead of feeding you first..!!:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Budgets are designed to help productive members of society.

Useless, unemployed layabouts can't expect something for nothing. They should start contributing to society first before putting a hand out.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the PAP Mantra , being unemployed is a sin and being frowned upon by the society and Government. So, it is only fair you should get nothing for being unemployed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the PAP Mantra , being unemployed is a sin and being frowned upon by the society and Government. So, it is only fair you should get nothing for being unemployed.

According to fap mantra, having 2 dimwit another mistress in the office without portfolio, n a group of paper general junta with million dollars pay to zbl is the productivity way of cheaper faster n better.