• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudland

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Singaporeans generally do not wish to merge with Malaysia. Most sinkies do not wish to live as 2nd or 3rd class citizens simply because they are not Malay-Muslims. Most of us also don't want any parasitic sultans around. It's bad enough to have a useless king and royal family. Malaysia has 9 of such useless bums and their families and hanger-ons to support. And I haven't included the corruption at their elected minister and civil service level. It's no wonder that Malaysia is losing money hand over fist. Despite its supposedly good EPF returns, the value of their ringgit has dropped a lot. The value of the dropping ringgit tells the mudlanders what the world thinks of the apartheid system and parasitic sultans of Malaysia.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

East Malaysia is our best option. We should both have left Malaya together.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh really ..
don't you see the same thing here in Singapore
all up there are cronys
even worst than in malaysia

Singaporeans generally do not wish to merge with Malaysia. Most sinkies do not wish to live as 2nd or 3rd class citizens simply because they are not Malay-Muslims. Most of us also don't want any parasitic sultans around. It's bad enough to have a useless king and royal family. Malaysia has 9 of such useless bums and their families and hanger-ons to support. And I haven't included the corruption at their elected minister and civil service level. It's no wonder that Malaysia is losing money hand over fist. Despite its supposedly good EPF returns, the value of their ringgit has dropped a lot. The value of the dropping ringgit tells the mudlanders what the world thinks of the apartheid system and parasitic sultans of Malaysia.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mats cannot be trusted if you want a peaceful asia...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh really ..
all up there are cronys

On top of the cronies in their government, you still have to contend with the cronies in their religious authorities and their respective sultans, all of which are independent centre of powers fighting to expand their own influence in mudland. Any perceived cronyism in Singapore is at least three times worse in Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

? WTF is this rubbish malaysian chinese are discriminated in mudland. BTW did any more mudland chinese try to cheat you? LOL

LOL those are your own words. Come from your mouth is wisdom, apply to yourself the same logic becomes rubbish. Anyway who said that people who are being discriminated will not discriminate others? Don't forget many rich people in msia are chinese. They are in full capacity to discriminate others.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL those are your own words. Come from your mouth is wisdom, apply to yourself the same logic becomes rubbish. Anyway who said that people who are being discriminated will not discriminate others? Don't forget many rich people in msia are chinese. They are in full capacity to discriminate others.

Haha stupid logic. In this case there are many rich blacks in the USA like michael jordan, oprah etc so why should blacks complain of discrimination? Rich shit skins in mudland too so they cannot complain of discrimination. See how dumb you sound now. All because you simply hate mudland chinese so you prefer sg to be under mudland then?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha stupid logic. In this case there are many rich blacks in the USA like michael jordan, oprah etc so why should blacks complain of discrimination? Rich shit skins in mudland too so they cannot complain of discrimination. See how dumb you sound now. All because you simply hate mudland chinese so you prefer sg to be under mudland then?

You are the stupid one who don't understand english. What rubbish about why should blacks complain of discrimination? Which part of my sentence talked about why should msia chinese complain of discrimination? And you are not just stupid but always assuming.

There you are again, making baseless assumptions. Stop bullying and accusing people being malay when they speak up for malay and stop accusing me of prefer sg to be under msia. I have no wish for sg to be re-united with msia at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are the stupid one who don't understand english. What rubbish about why should blacks complain of discrimination? Which part of my sentence talked about why should msia chinese complain of discrimination? And you are not just stupid but always assuming.

There you are again, making baseless assumptions. Stop bullying and accusing people being malay when they speak up for malay and stop accusing me of prefer sg to be under msia. I have no wish for sg to be re-united with msia at all.

Haha then you're even stupider if you follow that line of logic. Anyone can discriminate someone else then. A low income earner say a blue collar worker can hire a maid for example and discriminate her. So if we followed your line of reasoning low income blue collar workers shouldn't have special help from the government since they are also capable of discriminating others. That's the exact line of reasoning you're giving here that's why you mentioned mudland chinese discriminating and being rich and this obviously sounds so fucking dumb.

ROFL at assumptions all because i called you out on your silly reasonings you then say i'm assuming. Anyway you're really funny i was calling out chinese dogs for you to take offence to that shows without a shadow of a doubt that you are one and you have indirectly admitted to being one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha then you're even stupider if you follow that line of logic. Anyone can discriminate someone else then. A low income earner say a blue collar worker can hire a maid for example and discriminate her. So if we followed your line of reasoning low income blue collar workers shouldn't have special help from the government since they are also capable of discriminating others. That's the exact line of reasoning you're giving here that's why you mentioned mudland chinese discriminating and being rich and this obviously sounds so fucking dumb.

ROFL at assumptions all because i called you out on your silly reasonings you then say i'm assuming. Anyway you're really funny i was calling out chinese dogs for you to take offence to that shows without a shadow of a doubt that you are one and you have indirectly admitted to being one.

Hahaha now that you realised your poor comprehension, you still want to say other people are stupid. Anyway you are a dog of msia chinese, lagi no doubt about that.

It is your own stupid logic that you are a dog of msia chinese as you think that your msia chinese friends are nice and so all msia chinese are nice. Stupid people cannot recognise your own stupid logic and want to debate me on the sentence. LOL!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha now that you realised your poor comprehension, you still want to say other people are stupid. Anyway you are a dog of msia chinese, lagi no doubt about that.

It is your own stupid logic that you are a dog of msia chinese as you think that your msia chinese friends are nice and so all msia chinese are nice. Stupid people cannot recognise your own stupid logic and want to debate me on the sentence. LOL!!

Nope i actually showed how warped your logic is. Mudland chinese are discriminated in mudland. Period. You tried to snake around that by saying hey there are rich mudland chinese and they can also discriminate too. Well then that's fucking stupid because if we followed your line of reasoning anyone is capable of discrimination. The whole point of you bringing up mudland chinese being capable of discrimination is to somehow in your warped way try to convince others that they aren't suffering discrimination in mudland all cos some of them are rich which is of course fucking stupid.

Anyway you are a chinese dog. So you rather be a dog of malays and suffer under them. Any racially aware chinese would know of the chinese dogs aka chinese uncle toms. Blacks are well aware of the uncle toms in their race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope i actually showed how warped your logic is. Mudland chinese are discriminated in mudland. Period. You tried to snake around that by saying hey there are rich mudland chinese and they can also discriminate too. Well then that's fucking stupid because if we followed your line of reasoning anyone is capable of discrimination. The whole point of you bringing up mudland chinese being capable of discrimination is to somehow in your warped way try to convince others that they aren't suffering discrimination in mudland all cos some of them are rich which is of course fucking stupid.

Anyway you are a chinese dog. So you rather be a dog of malays and suffer under them. Any racially aware chinese would know of the chinese dogs aka chinese uncle toms. Blacks are well aware of the uncle toms in their race.

What a loser! Lose debate already turn around to accuse others of twisting. What is there to twist? I merely state one sentence that is your own stupid logic. No need to twist at all. All the rest about msian chinese are your own accusations and assumptions. LOL!

Anyway you accuse others to be dogs, you are yourself a Singaporean dog of msia chinese by your own stupid logic. You are willing to hurl abuse at fellow sporean like a dog jumping up to defend other nationality. I can tell you a msian chinese will never do that to jump up to put down fellow msian to defend other nationality chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a loser! Lose debate already turn around to accuse others of twisting. What is there to twist? I merely state one sentence that is your own stupid logic. No need to twist at all. All the rest about msian chinese are your own accusations and assumptions. LOL!

Anyway you accuse others to be dogs, you are yourself a Singaporean dog of msia chinese by your own stupid logic. You are willing to hurl abuse at fellow sporean like a dog jumping up to defend other nationality. I can tell you a msian chinese will never do that to jump up to put down fellow msian to defend other nationality chinese.

haha who the hell self declares himself the winner? How thick is your skin? See i already showed how retarded your logic is so you start to change the subject now starts talking about singaporeans and making assumptions that mudland chinese won't aid other chinese and help their own nationality yup they will help their own nation's m&ds who discriminate them. Nice logic there. So what even if we're the same nationality. You ever heard of a traitor? Now you're using the same nationality card as if that will excuse you from your earlier posts and way of thinking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha who the hell self declares himself the winner? How thick is your skin? See i already showed how retarded your logic is so you start to change the subject now starts talking about singaporeans and making assumptions that mudland chinese won't aid other chinese and help their own nationality yup they will help their own nation's m&ds who discriminate them. Nice logic there. So what even if we're the same nationality. You ever heard of a traitor? Now you're using the same nationality card as if that will excuse you from your earlier posts and way of thinking.

Hahaha you are not just stupid but english very poor. Again making accusation say that I call you a loser means saying i declare myself the winner. Call a person a loser means the person is a loser. Go check dictionary. LOL!!

What a loser always saying others change subject. You don't deserve any explanation from people, even writing one sentence you will twist it to anyway you like. Not just loser but hopeless loser!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha you are not just stupid but english very poor. Again making accusation say that I call you a loser means saying i declare myself the winner. Call a person a loser means the person is a loser. Go check dictionary. LOL!!

What a loser always saying others change subject. You don't deserve any explanation from people, even writing one sentence you will twist it to anyway you like. Not just loser but hopeless loser!!

:confused: Didn't you say i lost the debate so isn't that you self declaring yourself as the winner? Making personal insults and changing the topic here and there and even worse editing a nonsensical post such as this shows that you're losing it. What did you need to edit in that diatribe full of rubbish? :biggrin:

so you are not going to debate with me on the chinese malaysians defending malaysian m&ds issue? Anyway seeing your replies shows you're losing it next you'll be arguing about the existence of god which would look comical with your limited intellect.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

:confused: Didn't you say i lost the debate so isn't that you self declaring yourself as the winner? Making personal insults and changing the topic here and there and even worse editing a nonsensical post such as this shows that you're losing it. What did you need to edit in that diatribe full of rubbish? :biggrin:

so you are not going to debate with me on the chinese malaysians defending malaysian m&ds issue? Anyway seeing your replies shows you're losing it next you'll be arguing about the existence of god which would look comical with your limited intellect.

Huh I edit one post you also want to insult me for that, really hopeless loser. I cannot add one sentence below the first sentence? What is wrong to elaborate by adding one sentence in a post? Real stupid people like you then make such stupid comment.

What rubbish you talking again, debate on msian chinese defending msian malay? I said they wont' be like you a dog of msia chinese to jump up to hurl abuse at fellow sporean (btw yes you're a traitor by your own admission) to defend other nationality chinese. I got say they will defend msian malay meh? They will just keep quiet lah and won't jump up to hurl abuse at msia malay to defend other nationality chinese. So stupid and incredibly poor english!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh really ..
all up there are cronys

Go matland become 2nd class citizen better than stay in Sg being treated as 3rd class after elites and FTs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huh I edit one post you also want to insult me for that, really hopeless loser. I cannot add one sentence below the first sentence? What is wrong to elaborate by adding one sentence in a post? Real stupid people like you then make such stupid comment.

What rubbish you talking again, debate on msian chinese defending msian malay? I said they wont' be like you a dog of msia chinese to jump up to hurl abuse at fellow sporean (btw yes you're a traitor by your own admission) to defend other nationality chinese. I got say they will defend msian malay meh? They will just keep quiet lah and won't jump up to hurl abuse at msia malay to defend other nationality chinese. So stupid and incredibly poor english!!!

I just mentioned you had to edit your post for something as stupid as this. How dumb can you be? You think you're writing some type of scientific dissertation that requires one to edit his writings?

Weren't you the one talking about mudlanders would help one another regardless of nationality? so i mentioned since when will mudland chinese help mudland malays. Fucking moron but it's nothing surprising you are a chinese dog anyway.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I declare both of you joint winners. Please take a bow.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go matland become 2nd class citizen better than stay in Sg being treated as 3rd class after elites and FTs

WTF mudland discrimination to non m&ds is better than sinkie land? Seriously you're becoming like syed putra you are willing to bend facts and change things around to benefit mudlays.