• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudland

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs: its ok la I prefer be a dog to the mudlays. Woof woof. I have nice malay friends so all Malays are nice!!!

1782058_1410837559217568_67028349132317007_n.jpg

11025761_1410837689217555_5604426205864826992_n.jpg

18497_1410837715884219_9028891604167688411_n.jpg

10257112_1410837625884228_7334968934356657945_n.jpg

11021198_1410837642550893_1986281608697317256_n.jpg

18273_1410837732550884_4688775495842446568_n.jpg

These comments appeared in a Malaysian fb group called Bara Politik (open group). In that group, this Singaporean guy, Faizal Maidin badmouthed Singapore to a Malaysian audience. He also interfered in Malaysian politics, urging them not to support the opposition there because if the opposition won, Malaysia would become like Singapore and the Chinese would rule completely. As you can see, thanks to him, some Malaysian Malays want to celebrate LKY's death with firecrackers.

OMG, Guys is this sedition? He's trying to make Malaysians hate Singaporeans and stirring tensions between Chinese and Malay. It may or may not be sedition, but it sure is TREASON to conspire with foreigners.

He also claimed that SDP would bring back bumiputra rights for Malays and would be supportive of a BN/UMNO federal government.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Pap dogs conspired with FTs to fuck sinkies.....they are the ones guilty of treason.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Pap dogs conspired with FTs to fuck sinkies.....they are the ones guilty of treason.

so this m&d is absolved of all wrong doing?

Local chinese wants singapore to be a part of china, Is this treason? To you it's yes

so why the double standards when one race does it it's bad but not for another race?

Are you a m&d by any chance?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is precisely why Malay Muslims are not allowed in some sectors in the Army.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY made sinkapore the sworn enemy of mudland.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dogs of msia chinese: "RE-UNITE with msia - its ok la I prefer be a dog to the msia chinese. Woof woof. I have nice msia chinese friends so all msia chinese are nice!!!"

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Reunification with Malaysia is inevitable, it is only a matter of when and how.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reunification with Malaysia is inevitable, it is only a matter of when and how.

Malays are not the indigenous people of Singapore. Mats who say this are lying through their teeth! If Malays in Malaysia do not claim to be indigenous to Malaysia then why are Singapore Mats such outright liars? :oIo:

They are out to create trouble and are opening a can of worms for themselves. There has never been a period in Singapore where Malays were the majority in Singapore. A majority of Malays here actually trace their ancestry to Indonesia and this is only relatively recently when compared to the Indians and Chinese in Singapore who trace their ancestry over hundreds of years here.

The Bumiputra policy is blatant apartheid. Those who support such a policy do not deserve any respect nor an audience. They are pariahs of humanity. The indigenous people of East Malaysia have been robbed and face ethnic cleansing from the Mats there under the Bumiputra policy. East Malaysia should have left the Malaya Federation together with Singapore when it had the opportunity. The only Malaysia Singapore will reunite with is East Malaysia. West Malaysia is rotten to the core and now their radical Islamists have strong influence over the government. They are regressing as a people and as an economy faster than the monsoon rainfall. When you combine Bumiputra apartheid system with radical Islam there is only one way you will be heading and that is down.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The m&ds and tony can go screw themselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Reunification is going to happen whether the sinkie chinks like it or not.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucker is UMNO IB lah, trying to play the racial card for the Malaysia to vote UMNO/BN instead of DAP/PKR. Singapore is just a pretext, bogeyman.

Btw no wonder UMNO dog Tonychat is so supportive of SDP when Singapore politics is none of the business of a Malaysian.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

and what makes you think people of other nationalities dont do that?

Never trust the Malays because they can be friendly one moment but can turn and bite you hard .

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Malays are not the indigenous people of Singapore. Mats who say this are lying through their teeth! If Malays i

You can claim whatever you want but the status of the Malays is already inked into the constitution of the country. Read Article 152.

Minorities and special position of Malays
152. —(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.

(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Thanks for the info, I didnt know that.

Chinks are the worst. They'll sell their grandmothers if the price is right.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dogs of msia chinese: "RE-UNITE with msia - its ok la I prefer be a dog to the msia chinese. Woof woof. I have nice msia chinese friends so all msia chinese are nice!!!"

? WTF is this rubbish malaysian chinese are discriminated in mudland. BTW did any more mudland chinese try to cheat you? LOL