• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Tan Liang Hong?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Chinese Chauvinist kena whacked until jialat jialat by LKY and Gang..

He must be overjoyed with LKY slipping in coma.

Is he still alive? Why nobody interview him and such people who were being repressed by LKY before?

I want to see the look on their faces now if they have achieved deliverance from the EVIL ONE!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No doubt that scoundrel is still hiding in Australia. He still has to answer to IRAS for tax evasion.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is in melbourne and has lost it according to my scouts...

That Chinese Chauvinist kena whacked until jialat jialat by LKY and Gang..

He must be overjoyed with LKY slipping in coma.

Is he still alive? Why nobody interview him and such people who were being repressed by LKY before?

I want to see the look on their faces now if they have achieved deliverance from the EVIL ONE!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone explain what a Chinese chauvinist is? Malays and Shit skins only help their own kind and don't care about Chinese so are they chauvinists too?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can someone explain what a Chinese chauvinist is? Malays and Shit skins only help their own kind and don't care about Chinese so are they chauvinists too?

A Chinese chauvinist is a fucker who wants the non-Chinese speakers to carry his fat ass on a sedan.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei cheebye here full of ignorant fucks....

Chinese chauvinist is someone who champion the rights of chinese.....and thinks that chinese race is a superior race to others.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt that scoundrel is still hiding in Australia. He still has to answer to IRAS for tax evasion.

Scoundrel? That a first world country accepted him speaks highly of his crediblity and the condemnation of the PAP's persecution of political opponents.

Old Fart is a traitor ...he worked with the Japanese to commit genocide against Chinese.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
JohnTan, why not ask where is GCT's daughter? Not paying SG taxes and working overseas instead of staying in SG?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
siao lang, i am not joking...he has lost it...

Everyone in this forum knows the person who has lost it is... none other that krafty aka hotbot.
For someone who has lost it to call another them same? negative negative = positive :smile: