• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This shows why we are a screwed up society!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
how could we even wished our leader is dead..for he had transform a nation of nothing to something! at least he deserved a bit more respect than most African leaders.

289g70h.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a season for everything. Nothing wrong to wish him a happy end death. He has attained 五福临门 and his journey has to come to an end.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

how could we even wished our leader is dead..for he had transform a nation of nothing to something! at least he deserved a bit more respect than most African leaders.

289g70h.png

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
people how start false rumour like this ought to be hanged by their balls.

I have nothing but respect for LKY, even though i am a USA citizen.
The guy deserved more respect than any other sinkies i can think of.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how did u know he is a mother fucker?
did he screwed your mum? :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Gong cheebye go google the meaning of the slang....
The literal meaning is seldom implied....
I call you gong cheebye doesn't mean you must have a cheebye (or do you?)...get it duh?!

Guile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how did u know he is a mother fucker?
did he screwed your mum? :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Wah seh! InfP with special title. What's going on? But who cares. I need to clear my rep cycle so u look a good target to me. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a season for everything. Nothing wrong to wish him a happy end death. He has attained 五福临门 and his journey has to come to an end.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

The Byrds: Turn! Turn! Turn! :smile:

[video=youtube;c7g_oViD00I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7g_oViD00I[/video]

Guile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How u kno he ifp? Neber say....

Has to be InfP [Comp] but edited by Leongsam. Moreover his points are exactly 2000 and nick orange color... means that he should be able to see who his zappers and points givers are! :biggrin:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a myth, but do go on... an often-repeated lie becomes truth to the masses. :rolleyes:

So true.

It doesn't take a genius to create a modern society, especially when there is an army of expertise from the UN and other international agencies providing assistance. All it takes is that idiot (in this case, it is Old Fart) to follow the template. This idiot did and then claims all the credit to himself.
The other third world countries did not take the free expertise given to them and decided to go solo, that's why they are still in third world after decades.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any fucktard of a ruler who intend to STAY IN POWER using all means...

Deserved to be condemned and send to HELL.

Same applies to TS and his cronies! LoL

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ang moh are yew tee kng yeeloomeenanti or mair see yewawmati?

people how start false rumour like this ought to be hanged by their balls.

I have nothing but respect for LKY, even though i am a USA citizen.
The guy deserved more respect than any other sinkies i can think of.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
another reason not to vote for oppositions.

they are full of hatred....is bad for the country if the negatives were voted in!!