• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Littering + and the NEA FARCE

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
recently we had problems with a owner resident who was littering indiscriminately on public land adjacent to the property

we have the CCTV footage (2 different days) (same offence) as very clear evidence
with councils permission, sent the footage to NEA and reported littering

today a reply comes from NEA that the 2 PRCs (one is a newly minted citizen) have been

"our officers had sternly warned the residents from the mentioned unit that it is their responsibility to ensure that all litter they generate is deposited into a proper litter receptacle. Please rest assured that our enforcement team has been alerted to keep a look out for the culprit during the routine enforcement blitz in the area."

what does this mean?
can only be fined when NEA officer is standing there?
CCTV footage not enough?
what the blardy FOOk

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have asked how the "stern" warning was issue
by personal visit, or by letter

If you do that to me, I will make a police report that, you invade my privacy by zooming your camera in my bedroom, while I am changing my underwear......ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have asked how the "stern" warning was issue
by personal visit, or by letter

Very easy...just use the "joker card"...mention that the person is related to CSJ, LTH, Heng...Sylvia's...etc...sure a $250 summon will be issued, no need to look at the CCTV..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so we get scolded for littering but in reality, NEA doesn't seem keen to issue fines...in this case, to PRCs by birth

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so we get scolded for littering but in reality, NEA doesn't seem keen to issue fines...in this case, to PRCs by birth

So the way to ward of NEA officers is to scream at them rapid fire style in heavily-accented northern Chinese accent. Thanks for the tip. :wink:

Exercise your tongue everyday, so the 翘舌 parts come out right. :biggrin: