• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

People with power and money attract sycophants. Some of the loneliest people I've met are the exceedingly wealthy ones. They have a hard time figuring out if you're a true friend or simply sucking up to them for benefits. :wink:

very true...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Okay, here's the "news":

L

In a post on Facebook on Friday evening (Feb 27), Dr Yaacob wrote: "I understand that many people are concerned and anxious about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition. I have been informed that he is stable and that the doctors are monitoring him closely. In the meantime, let us continue to give him our well wishes and keep him in our prayers.

[/I]

Do you understand that many people wish him dead soon... Knn.. whatever you say does not reflect the true sentiments in reality..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should release a smartphone app that provides hourly updates to LKY's condition, with live on-demand video streaming of his hospital bed.

Remember, we are all very concerned, so you should be open and transparent and not keep us in the dark. Honesty is more important than prayers and well wishes. :wink:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Txv0fe8.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

did LKY opt out of HOTA ? if not his organs should be reused anytime.

I think it will be a privilege for his sycophants to be recipients of his transplanted organs. It's like having the holy relic of a Buddhist monk or Catholic saint inside your body. That will be the highest accomplishment ever made in their lives. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Lee has been at the Singapore General Hospital since Feb 5. He was admitted for severe pneumonia and is now in the Intensive Care Unit, breathing with the help of a mechanical ventilator.

in other words, he has becum tonychat's favorite food and may exhibit cauleeflower behavior.

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it will be a privilege for his sycophants to be recipients of his transplanted organs. It's like having the holy relic of a Buddhist monk or Catholic saint inside your body. That will be the highest accomplishment ever made in their lives. :wink:

LOL. the Lee clan will worship and respect that recipient and invite him or her to stay with them.:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No doctor dares to say the magic words: "I'm sorry, but we've tried our best." :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should release a smartphone app that provides hourly updates to LKY's condition, with live on-demand video streaming of his hospital bed.

Remember, we are all very concerned, so you should be open and transparent and not keep us in the dark. Honesty is more important than prayers and well wishes. :wink:

A realtime per-second heart-rate monitor app tethered from lau chee bye's ward would be good.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mine - 4/4/15 at 4.44pm.

Originally Posted by Papsmearer
My guess is 28th Feb, at 8.28 am.

My idle speculation is that they may decide to disconnect the ventilator on or about March 6, 2015,
after "CHAP GOH MEH"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The only organ they will keep is his testicles. They can extract his sperm from there later and clone 1000 Lee Kuan Yews. That is the real purpose for singapore to be a medical hub.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only organ they will keep is his testicles. They can extract his sperm from there later and clone 1000 Lee Kuan Yews. That is the real purpose for singapore to be a medical hub.

Weak sperms at that age, and may result in less than normal and less than perfect infants.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They may end up cloning 1000 albinos instead.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Are they serving nasi lemak at wake? $2 kind or $25 type?

The richest family in Singapore are such cheap bastards they will only serve free air. Look at Gecko's wake. Thousands line up outside the Istana to see her shrivelled corpse, and got nasi lemak meh? Water also don't have.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Weak sperms at that age, and may result in less than normal and less than perfect infants.

Is that any different from the offsprings he sired at his prime? eg. bapok Gay Loong, IT Lee Wei Ling.