• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

SPH and mediacorp key reporters and news anchors also cancelled their leaves.
jialat liao

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

Didn't the PAP remove Thaipusam as a public holiday?

Did they ever replace it with another holiday? If not then they owe Sporeans some time off. Don't forget that Sporeans put in plenty of hours at work.

and....Don't forget that males have contributed to NS

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have cancelled all my sex tours.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

You are right. When the MSM is so silent, that's when the rumours begin.
The media should give daily updates with photos.

20150221_lky_st.jpg

Lee Kuan Yew still in ICU, closely monitored by doctors

AsiaOneThursday, Feb 26, 2015

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...losely-monitored-doctors#sthash.SfwZaz3L.dpuf

Former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew is still warded in the Intensive Care Unit at the Singapore General Hospital.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office said on Thursday morning that Mr Lee remains sedated and on mechanical ventilation.

It also added that his doctors have restarted him on antibiotics, and are continuing to monitor him closely.

Mr Lee, 91, was admitted to the hospital on Feb 5 with severe pneumonia.

Yesterday evening, social media was rife with rumours that Mr Lee had died, but government sources confirmed these reports were not true.

[email protected]

10983434_854945464568161_4969816460392891621_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office said on Thursday morning that Mr Lee remains sedated and on mechanical ventilation.

Two issues :

1. He said he'd jump up from his death bed if things were going wrong. We'll everything is turning to custard and he's still lying there.

2. He specifically stated in an advanced directive that he didn't want to kept alive with machines and tubes. The doctors have disregarded his wishes and have not been taken to task.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cancel trips, trying to score points ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No
they rush back since 22 Feb
also according to my classmate, many key ministers cancelled their oversea trips

who is your classmate? then the brudders here can verify if the info he give is correct or not.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it's cheaper to take him to a vet and put him to sleep.

Even cheaper than having a vet putting him to sleep would be a FT CLEANER accidentally unplugging the mechanical ventilator so as to use the power socket for vacuuming the private room old man is using at SGH.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Then please refund me the fees that I have paid for the trip.

I'll leave it in escrow and reschedule the trip after the mourning period.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This means the previous dose of antibiotics did not work.