• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nyc is frozen in time

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amazing. seldom do we witness the freezing of the waterways around nyc, including the hudson by manhattan. view of brooklyn via the brooklyn bridge....

image.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the beginning of a mini ice age. These will be common sights for decades to come. Luckily I live in the tropics. Don't be surprised when Africa becomes the new economic powerhouse of the world over the next two centuries.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's the beginning of a mini ice age. These will be common sights for decades to come. Luckily I live in the tropics. Don't be surprised when Africa becomes the new economic powerhouse of the world over the next two centuries.

Dun think I'll be able to be surprised because I'll be dead by then.