• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

internet speed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you think?

2074025638b5afd5901e66ec11c47fabb4710299.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very fast
when did u test it? middle of the night or during day time when people are working in the office?
how much do u pay for such services?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you testing from? What is your internet plan? Also please give us your computer config.

Try to ping a US or OZ server and see if you still can get the same result.

Thanks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call bullshit.ur computer can handle data that fast?900 mb/s u need at least 10 Intel quad core processors.

Use your fucking brains la you mean this is a fake result?

why not you just Google about the isp to check the speed and if you need a fast cpu or multiple cpu processors to run it that fast so a single processor can only run at 9mbps following your logic if that type of sites is only attainable by using 10 quad cpus so a single quad 's max is only 90mbps. that's according to what you say which is bs. A simple core 2 duo can get such high speeds top Cos internet speed doesn't depend on cpu cores or speed. if not cell phones wouldn't be about to achieve 4G speeds would they?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use your fucking brains la you mean this is a fake result?

why not you just Google about the isp to check the speed and if you need a fast cpu or multiple cpu processors to run it that fast so a single processor can only run at 9mbps following your logic if that type of sites is only attainable by using 10 quad cpus so a single quad 's max is only 90mbps. that's according to what you say which is bs. A simple core 2 duo can get such high speeds top Cos internet speed doesn't depend on cpu cores or speed. if not cell phones wouldn't be about to achieve 4G speeds would they?

Not fake result just not your result

Ur website result is in MB/s not Mbps.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do u need such speed for? PCC ah?

Good question something like cars can move at 180 km/hr max but the max speed on roads is around 70-100km/hr so why make the max 180 km/hr when you don't have a chance to use it.

Same thing with rams now ppl fit their pcs with 16GB of ram but they probably use around 4GB of it.

Same thing with storage space on hdds it's probably around 2 terrabytes now but most people won't use so much so what's the point of having such large storage space.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good question something like cars can move at 180 km/hr max but the max speed on roads is around 70-100km/hr so why make the max 180 km/hr when you don't have a chance to use it.

Same thing with rams now ppl fit their pcs with 16GB of ram but they probably use around 4GB of it.

Same thing with storage space on hdds it's probably around 2 terrabytes now but most people won't use so much so what's the point of having such large storage space.

I've also got a 1 GB connection.
I notice that the real speed will fall when visiting US sites. Even when listening to internet radio the music sometimes has problems.

When my contract ends I will look at View Quest I heard that the quality of connection is better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've also got a 1 GB connection.
I notice that the real speed will fall when visiting US sites. Even when listening to internet radio the music sometimes has problems.

When my contract ends I will look at View Quest I heard that the quality of connection is better.

That's not my connection but for me my connection is fine. It's not as fast as the picture i posted but it's good enough at 300 d/l and 300 u/l.

Btw still waiting for frenchbriefs to explain. Can you imagine he said to get such a fast speed you need 10 quad core cpus. Imagine the ignorance in this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sg to offer 1gbps to the home, it proves that the pap is enriching and improving sinkies' lives. only in a few cities in the u.s. google is offering 1gbps to the home, and the service is over-subscribed and on best effort. telcos, isp's and mso's are only offering 50 mbps to the home. at least my mobile can have download speeds of more than 100 mbps. but nothing cums close to 1 gbps except if it's a premium private line. this shows that pap is da bestest! :biggrin: