• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan News: Singapore 1st chief of airforce was a FT

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to Take Bus 43 to collect your medicine again...
attachment.php

938057d1340348481-b-diot-defu-indoor-offroad-track-b-this_way_to_imh.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if this were true, he would have been a REAL talent, not the current 'let's make up the numbers' approach to immigration.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like how other country news can bash our country and government all day long but we can bash our own government in our own country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Even if this were true, he would have been a REAL talent, not the current 'let's make up the numbers' approach to immigration.

Probably true. I know that a former Taiwanese admiral became an FT here and ran the RSN for a while. The fucking Taiwanese and Jews know every single one of our military secrets.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably true. I know that a former Taiwanese admiral became an FT here and ran the RSN for a while. The fucking Taiwanese and Jews know every single one of our military secrets.

the Taiwanese media said Singapore's first Air and Navy chief commanders were Taiwanese. they gave their names and histories so it should be true. can't remember the source. it is said the SAF open mobilization were taught by the Taiwanese military advisers who learned it from their Japanese military advisers in the early 1950s.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely this is treason. LKY should be killed with a single bullet to the head. Singapore is the ancestral homeland of the malays. They in the end are the best defenders who will willingly die for their "tanah ayer".