• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese New Year Goodies - Why no expired dates?

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have many containers of these goodies, from tarts to kueh balu to eggrolls, etc. Mostly gifts from friends and relatives.

None of them has an expiry date!

Singapore has no food laws? Or as usual, the government cannot be bothered to enforce?

And most of these goodies contain nuts and egg, which some children are allergic to. No cautionary labelling?

We pay millions to these Ministers to adopt wait and see attitude, izzit?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can put longer to sell Mah.

PaP is pro business no?

That is why CASE is doing a lousy job.

Home mad stuffs how do they know when cannot eat? Smell and taste?

Have we lost our own initiative?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the unfinished goodies still look good, just use them again next year, but do remember not to eat them yourself. :biggrin:

Millennium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have many containers of these goodies, from tarts to kueh balu to eggrolls, etc. Mostly gifts from friends and relatives.

None of them has an expiry date!

Singapore has no food laws? Or as usual, the government cannot be bothered to enforce?

And most of these goodies contain nuts and egg, which some children are allergic to. No cautionary labelling?

We pay millions to these Ministers to adopt wait and see attitude, izzit?

They should have MFG and expiry dates. From toiletries like soap and toothpaste to foods. Don't buy them if u don't see any.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are lucky. always get goodies during cny. moreover, food is cheap and delicious! not here in the bay area. today, i have my cny lunch at panda express, and all i get are flied lice and string bean chicken, and to add insult to injury, i have to pay for it.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Things associated with the Chinese last forever so there is no such thing as an expiry date.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only goodies i get are 1 cup of tap water, a fortune cookie, an ang pow that has a free coupon for 1 small cup of pepsi, and the bill. for that kind of money in sg, i can enjoy nasi lemak with a bundung drink plus roti prata, kopi c and 2 soft-boiled eggs.

image.jpg