• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will LKY accept in Jesus Christ in his final steps?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he? He is Harry isn't it?

He is beyond redemption.

To save his own skin, he worked with the Japanese Imperial Army to persecute Chinese during WW2.
To massage his own ego, he got sinkapore to be kicked out of the federation.
To make himself famous and rich, he became a dictator and threw his critics and opponents in jail and bankrupt them.
To continue to have free lunch, he remains on government payroll while receiving pension while doing nothing.

How can such a person have redemption?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
He started with Catholic meditation when his wife was ill. It is possible that he has privately undergone baptism and confirmation as a Catholic.

When I was in London, Ng Kok Song introduced me to Laurence Freeman. In fact, he is coming on Saturday to visit Singapore, and we will do a meditation session. The problem is to keep the monkey mind from running off into all kinds of thoughts. It is most difficult to stay focused on the mantra. The discipline is to have a mantra which you keep repeating in your innermost heart, no need to voice it over and over again throughout the whole period of meditation. The mantra they recommended was a religious one. Ma Ra Na Ta, four syllables. Come To Me Oh Lord Jesus. So I said Okay, I am not a Catholic but I will try. He said you can take any other mantra, Buddhist Om Mi Tuo Fo, and keep repeating it. To me Ma Ran Na Ta is more soothing. So I used Ma Ra Na Ta.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2010/09/transcripts-new-york-timesiht-interview-lee-kuan-yew/

Laurence Freeman OSB (born 17 July 1951) is a Catholic priest and a Benedictine monk of Turvey Abbey in England, a monastery of the Olivetan Congregation. He is the Director of the World Community for Christian Meditation and of its Benedictine oblate community. More details here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Freeman

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the book "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND", the author claims that LKY's mother on her deathbed told him to believe in Jesus Christ and be a Christian.

I think he cannot die yet because he did not fulfill his mother's wishes .......

md13160841211.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the book "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND", the author claims that LKY's mother on her deathbed told him to believe in Jesus Christ and be a Christian.

I think he cannot die yet because he did not fulfill his mother's wishes .......

md13160841211.jpg

Just reach out to God!! Then he can go peacefully. Otherwise it will be a struggle with suffering....why not elite pastors go talk to him?