• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got burning question about budget 2015?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10920905_10152676203542227_5327150067405689746_n.png

DPM Tharman announced a series of measures for Budget 2015 on 23 Feb. Have something to share about it? Join Senior Minister of State (Health & Manpower) and REACH Chairman Dr Amy Khor, Reach Vice-Chairman Mr Baey Yam Keng, and MP Mr Zaqy Mohamad for a ‘live’ Facebook Q&A on 3 March (Tue), 7.30 – 8.30pm. They are looking forward to answering your queries on Budget.

RSVP now @ http://on.fb.me/1FRLYah

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is said that 59.9% are totally pleased with the budget.

Looking at the figure, i sian liao. very near to the 60.1%.

Arizona

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got...

Fuging Gay Baey, your PAP IB are a bunch of imbeciles. Perhaps i should duplicate the singapore system in sammyboy to make interaction here as realistic as possible. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he caused that poor pachik to close shop and bankrupt.

No pachik....most likely the mamak shop, used to eat around that area...but mamak never charge me $2.50 plus free bandung...shouldn't CPIN investigate mamak or IRAS or.... ha ha ha ha

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant remember which year; but that very 1st yr Amy Khor head REACH.
They refused to answer me why they gave the affordable rich subsidy/
concession in employing domestic maids.
So, this year again shows the culture of Sg young in maids care.....hopeless.