• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bez Gallery: Latest con furniture shop in Singapore

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest from: http://therealsingapore.com/content...ds-then-refuses-answer-calls-refund-customers

JY said:
I'm writing to you because my parents have been scammed by a company called "The Exquisite Promenade" or previously called "The Bez Gallery". They have a few other names too and it seems that they have been scamming other Singaporeans and getting away with it.

We ordered a bed and it was supposed to arrive yesterday and after many failed calls I made they finally picked up. When I questioned them when the bed will arrive they said that it won't arrive very quickly and that they will ask the warehouse manager to call me. In the end, there was no calls nor bed delivered to my house.
I went to google their company and found a forum where a lot of people have gotten scammed by them. Someone even lodged a complaint with CASE and the company was supposed to give full refund back and yet they did not receive anything. I'm wondering why after so many people that have been scammed and complaints made that the government have not even done anything to this company and allow them to continue cheating us of our money.
I hope this can warn other Singaporeans of this company. They even had a roadshow at the singapore expo which shows that you really can't trust any company. Below are the company details and I hope that if anyone has any solution for us please tell me because we have already paid the full amount of the bed and even threw my old bed away.

Name: The Exquisite Promenade
Number: 63374909/63373202
Customer Service Hotline: 63368978
Address: 106 Faber Drive Singapore 129415
Alternate name: Bez Gallery
Address: 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-319 Marina Square

I really hope the admin will post this article on behalf of me and all the people who have been cheated. We are powerless on our own but I hope that something can be done and the government will finally do something about it.
Thank you.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have repeated so many times before.

Never ever buy any furniture in Sinkapore. They have the most expensive cabinet in the whole world but the materials used is subpar !:mad::o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know why I keep reading these clowns " paid In Full"....I buy anything from washing machines, TV sets, audiophile Audio systems, beds, furniture, from small shops to Electrical Giants.....I pay half or the amount we are comfortable in & the difference...pay when delivered, installed & inspected & tested...

never PAY IN FULL..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have repeated so many times before.

Never ever buy any furniture in Sinkapore. They have the most expensive cabinet in the whole world but the materials used is subpar !:mad::o

There are still some traditional shops in the HDB heartlands selling handmade furniture made with tropical hardwood.

Idiots buy furniture from Ikea. If Ikea were a brand from some developing country in Asia, no one would give a shit.
Swedish ang moh tua kee, Swedish meat balls tua liap. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are still some traditional shops in the HDB heartlands selling handmade furniture made with tropical hardwood.

Idiots buy furniture from Ikea. If Ikea were a brand from some developing country in Asia, no one would give a shit.

Same logic applies.

If a white trash were to be in his own cuntry, no Ang Mo in his cuntry will gives a shit.

But if the same white trash comes round calling into some Asian cuntry, the trash suddenly becomes ...

TUA KEE! LoL

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha. Spot on. Swedish meatballs tua liap and juicier!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Swedish meat balls with sauce , masarap salamat po!:biggrin:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know why I keep reading these clowns " paid In Full"....I buy anything from washing machines, TV sets, audiophile Audio systems, beds, furniture, from small shops to Electrical Giants.....I pay half or the amount we are comfortable in & the difference...pay when delivered, installed & inspected & tested...

never PAY IN FULL..

I agree with you 101%....many of those online mattress or bed can be ordered locally...initial paying $50 ...the balance will be paid
when Items are receive and check by you personnelly....JG nino mattress