• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ravi was right. He took the money to enjoy himself.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
RoyL2.png

http://www.lovelysingapore.org/2015/02/25/roy-ngerng-after-norway-now-in-london/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah this faggot helped himself to sinkie money so he could spend it in the company of Ang Mohs who are probably faggots too.

What a scumbag.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song boh!!! Those dumbfuck opposition supporting retards thought they were supporting their "champion against PAP". All he did was spread lies and bullshit. Even Nicole Seah call out his lies. This bumbling fucktard is nothing more than a con man. The retards in here have been paying for this trips overseas.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this faggot helped himself to sinkie money so he could spend it in the company of Ang Mohs who are probably faggots too.

What a scumbag.

better than giving to Bangla who went home to have wives n maids to look after his needs WITHOUT a word of thanks

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A jobless man can be away for so long in expensive places, courtesy from low paid sinkies who have never enjoyed this kind of jetsetting life. Only in Sinkie land.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A jobless man can be away for so long in expensive places, courtesy from low paid sinkies who have never enjoyed this kind of jetsetting life. Only in Sinkie land.

I will donate & have donated....so that these people can spite you should know who!...it is people's money their wishes. There are those who are willing to give money to some people...who screw them everyday...what the bloody, difference.

If not for ROY...you think they will relent on the changes with CPF??:mad:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will donate & have donated....so that these people can spite you should know who!...it is people's money their wishes. There are those who are willing to give money to some people...who screw them everyday...what the bloody, difference.

If not for ROY...you think they will relent on the changes with CPF??:mad:

Yes. Three cheers to Roy !!:o

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
every dollar spend on him is worthy of a cause. See nothing wrong with him going overseas.

Worst faggot is LHL who double dipped keep his old fart the $16K/ month to himself. 16K x 12 x 4 = $768,000 of inheritance added to his wealth.

Alright for a white collar civil servant to double dip?

Song boh!!! Those dumbfuck opposition supporting retards thought they were supporting their "champion against PAP". All he did was spread lies and bullshit. Even Nicole Seah call out his lies. This bumbling fucktard is nothing more than a con man. The retards in here have been paying for this trips overseas.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im surprised on how many oppies are building a cult over RN. Your post look exactly similar to Kong Hee's believers.

I am not just an oppositions cult or KONG HEE FATT CHOY one either....people of my generation BELIEVED in the PAP...I have seen LKY with a plaster on his face, riding on a land rover..campaigning for MERDEKA!...RN deserve the support he gets, right or wrong, for many people dare not speak up on the high handed shaft down your throat policies, one of them was CPF....I would certainly want to see a change, so that, we can inspect the books...HDB, CPF..etc my hard earn blood sweat & tears money & a country we work hard for...slipping away & sold out by the same people, we believed in....

So, I guessed , may have said this before, you have not gone through the times & must have been fed good from the tits...& when all these were happening to a Nation Called SINGapore..." your mum's eggs had not descended to meet your dad's sperms"...

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a great holiday, Roy. You deserve this break. I will donate more to support your fight against the PAPpies.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh come on! What is so jet-setting about Roy's lifestyle? For goodness sake, he is an activist/blogger and a political/sociall commentator. The West knows he was sued by the PM of Singapore for defamation. Surely, no one expects even a jobless man to sit at home all day and watch television.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

City like Rome and Red Dot can suffer its fools
But it cannot withstand traitors from within
Traitors appeal to base instincts all humans have
Farktard Lightning brigade like StewPIG zero
Using Sinkies' jealousy to prevent them
From thinking straight and play divide and rule

Me would have handled it differently from Roy
For instance mention that besides using money
To pay traitorous Mai Hum's exorbitant legal fees
For farking summary judgment they would also
Be used to raise awareness abroad of oppression
Within Sinkieland and withholding of MY See Pee Elf

Whenever I see photos of Harry Lee abroad
At taxpayers' expense I am very angry
Must bring whole family along for free holiday
Congratulate myself on fact I can think straight
Unlike stewPIG ball-less and daft Sinkies
After read Singapore Story decision is clear
Run and don't look back Hallelujah!

[video=youtube;F2iW62KIHlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2iW62KIHlQ[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are the ang mohs so interested in hearing this twit speak when nobody even want to go to his free of charge speeches at hong lim park.every time i see his protests its just a small bunch of lao ah peks and uncles that are probably unemployed and nothing to do.