• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shit skins are the biggest racists

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India mulls tougher anti-racism law to combat hate crime - Channel NewsAsia

BBC News - India campaigners push for anti-racism law

East Asians (Mongolian race):
They are, time and again, accused of being pro-China due to their appearance and their region’s proximity to China.
"It was racism pure and simple. He was killed because of the way he looks," adds the young victim's father.

It is the latest in a series of attacks targeting people from north-east India, whose physical resemblance is often closer to that of the Chinese or East Asians than to people in the rest of India.

Blacks:
"They call us all sorts of names," one of the Nigerians tells me, a musician with his dreadlocked hair tied back.

"We are called bamboos, chimpanzees. They spit on us. When we go down to play football, they throw stones at us," he says.

"It was not what I was expecting when I came to India," says his heavy-built friend, a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the Indians are racist, no thanks to millennia of the caste system, the north-south Aryan-Dravidian power divide, and centuries of subjugation under the Moghuls and Brits.

That said, many Indians who live as minorities in other countries also practise internalized racism, where they look down on their own race, and try to assimilate into the majority race, often behaving in a very subservient and obsequious manner. (The Indians in the PAP cabinet are typical examples.) Where they're not subservient, they're usually very prickly towards perceived racist slights and are often the ones most vocal against racism.

But I'd still say that the most racist people are the Caucasians, a racism buttressed by the sense of superiority engendered through 500 years of military conquests and colonization and economic dominance. Anyone who has lived in a Western country for a length of time will have experienced blatant racial abuse and discrimination, even physical violence. The saving grace is that most Western nations – being liberal and democratic – have legislation in place to combat hate speech and crime, something which Third World nations do not have.

Question is: is racism to be condoned? If the Chinese descend to the racist level of the Indians and Whites (and Jews and Arabs ...), then are they not just as bad as them? Why not take the moral high ground and set an example for this racist world?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese go down the same path racist among each others after adopting Ah Neh style of Buddhism.

Ah Neh said India will always be 3rd world country because of corruption and religions and say Buddhism is bad for India.

The Jap took Buddhism but change the way of practices to Shinto or Zen Buddhism.

Dump Ah Neh Buddhism, a failed miserable religion.

Yes, the Indians are racist, no thanks to millennia of the caste system, the north-south Aryan-Dravidian power divide, and centuries of subjugation under the Moghuls and Brits.

That said, many Indians who live as minorities in other countries also practise internalized racism, where they look down on their own race, and try to assimilate into the majority race, often behaving in a very subservient and obsequious manner. (The Indians in the PAP cabinet are typical examples.) Where they're not subservient, they're usually very prickly towards perceived racist slights and are often the ones most vocal against racism.

But I'd still say that the most racist people are the Caucasians, a racism buttressed by the sense of superiority engendered through 500 years of military conquests and colonization and economic dominance. Anyone who has lived in a Western country for a length of time will have experienced blatant racial abuse and discrimination, even physical violence. The saving grace is that most Western nations – being liberal and democratic – have legislation in place to combat hate speech and crime, something which Third World nations do not have.

Question is: is racism to be condoned? If the Chinese descend to the racist level of the Indians and Whites (and Jews and Arabs ...), then are they not just as bad as them? Why not take the moral high ground and set an example for this racist world?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jap took Buddhism but change the way of practices to Shinto or Zen Buddhism.

Zen, or Chan (禅) Buddhism developed in China before it spread to Vietnam and Korea and thence to Japan. It belongs to the school of Mahayana Buddhism and is essentially Buddhism with Chinese characteristics, with significant Taoist influence.

------------------------
Zen is a school of Mahayana Buddhism[SUP][note 1][/SUP] that developed in China during the 6th century as Chán. From China, Zen spread south to Vietnam, northeast to Korea and east to Japan.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Zen emphasizes rigorous meditation-practice, insight into Buddha-nature, and the personal expression of this insight in daily life, especially for the benefit of others.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] As such, it deemphasizes mere knowledge of sutrasand doctrine[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] and favors direct understanding through zazen and interaction with an accomplished teacher.[SUP][7][/SUP]
The teachings of Zen include various sources of Mahāyāna thought, especially Yogācāra, the Tathāgatagarbha Sutras and Huayan, with their emphasis on Buddha-nature, totality, and the Bodhisattva-ideal.[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] The Prajñāpāramitā literature[SUP][10][/SUP] and, to a lesser extent, Madhyamaka have also been influential.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love north Indian food. Massala, briyani, chupatti, yogurt, ghosh, just as i like Thai food. But Chinese food? Yucks.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
North East India used to be part of China until the British annexed the region during colonial tmes.

It is the latest in a series of attacks targeting people from north-east India, whose physical resemblance is often closer to that of the Chinese or East Asians than to people in the rest of India.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism was never, by your definition, an "ah neh" religion.

Chinese go down the same path racist among each others after adopting Ah Neh style of Buddhism.

Ah Neh said India will always be 3rd world country because of corruption and religions and say Buddhism is bad for India.

Dump Ah Neh Buddhism, a failed miserable religion.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
India mulls tougher anti-racism law to combat hate crime - Channel NewsAsia

BBC News - India campaigners push for anti-racism law

East Asians (Mongolian race):
They are, time and again, accused of being pro-China due to their appearance and their region’s proximity to China.
"It was racism pure and simple. He was killed because of the way he looks," adds the young victim's father.

Blacks:
"They call us all sorts of names," one of the Nigerians tells me, a musician with his dreadlocked hair tied back.

"We are called bamboos, chimpanzees. They spit on us. When we go down to play football, they throw stones at us," he says.

"It was not what I was expecting when I came to India," says his heavy-built friend, a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes.

They are the most racist, bigoted and discriminatory assholes in the world. The irony is that they practise the worst form against their own people. worse than apartheid. In India till today you still see them having the caste system in most cities. the lowest are the Pariahs or untouchables. ie cannot even use the toilets or even use the bus or facilities use by others. cannot hold certain jobs. cannot marry one caste above. they are not even allowed to enter certain segment of the cities or allow to study in some rural areas. even the brahmins friends of mine tell you with pride that the pariahs are treated worse than dogs !!! just show how racists they are

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...caste-religion-and-the-social-in-modern-india

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North East India used to be part of China until the British annexed the region during colonial tmes.

I did a bit of research on it and came up with the mcmahon line and the issue of part of one indian state arunachal Pradesh as south tibet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Tibet

Last sentence claims "by extension" the entire state could be part of southern tibet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMahon_Line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_India

No mention of any of those states under the qing dynasty where it's said china had the largest territory in history.

I do know that parts of burma used to be under china during the qing period but were just given up by mao zedong as the nationalists were hiding in those areas they are present day shan state of burma.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting question here but let me ask you how often are chinese called racists compared to the rest? Much much more. That is to say chinese might be less racist but get blamed much more. Even whites who are the most racist or arabs who are super racist get called less racist and they themselves call chinese people racist. Chinese people also get accused of racism over the smallest of things that other races don't get called out on. Like they don't attack other races like arabs/whites/shit skins maybe call other races nick names which all races do mind you and just talk about other races amongst themselves and get treated like they are the nazis.

This is one of the most important things i have noticed very early on. It just goes to show that adopting this type of supposedly noble, morally high stance doesn't work at all.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo lee wu kwa tio bayi 西毒歐陽峰 boh

10-140425110511219.jpg

No mention of any of those states under the qing dynasty where it's said china had the largest territory in history.