• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Continues To Increase Minimum Sum despite negative inflation

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

PAP loves you so much and continue to increase your minimum sum despite negative inflation.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/consumer-prices-here-down-3rd-straight-month

Many citizens tell Lim Swee Say that they feel so happy and rich whenever they read their monthly CPF statement.

If citizens feel hungry, they dont have to eat, they just look at their CPF statement that immediately they feel happy and forget about their hunger and sorrow

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

PAP loves you so much and continue to increase your minimum sum despite negative inflation.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/consumer-prices-here-down-3rd-straight-month

Many citizens tell Lim Swee Say that they feel so happy and rich whenever they read their monthly CPF statement.

If citizens feel hungry, they dont have to eat, they just look at their CPF statement that immediately they feel happy and forget about their hunger and sorrow

Lol. Actually when i look at my CPF, i do feel secured...got more pros than cons...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lol. Actually when i look at my CPF, i do feel secured...got more pros than cons...

I feel rich when I look at my CPF statement. Last year I earned almost $30,000 in interest alone. It's a great scheme and I will be forever grateful to the PAP for making me feel safe and secure.

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel rich when I look at my CPF statement. Last year I earned almost $30,000 in interest alone. It's a great scheme and I will be forever grateful to the PAP for making me feel safe and secure.

How you managed to attain $30K in interest?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How you managed to attain $30K in interest?

I really don't know but that's what the statement said.

$20,382.19 + $101.28 + $1,305.54 + $5,566.44 = $27,355.45.

The NZ pension scheme would pay only NZD290 per week x 52 weeks = NZD15,080 despite having paid far more in taxes.

Attachments

• img034-1.png
    img034-1.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 519

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CPF is great for people who are lousy in investment as the payout is decent.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
CPF is great for people who are lousy in investment as the payout is decent.

95% of the population are lousy investors and those who are good investors don't depend on their CPF funds for retirement.

This means that the CPF helps almost everyone and hinders none.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another thread about sinkies ass painful.. How sinkies? Just kpkb here? Losers!!!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
95% of the population are lousy investors and those who are good investors don't depend on their CPF funds for retirement.

Ask your friends who are investors and most will say they lost money. Especially those who played in Sinkie market.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another thread about sinkies ass painful.. How sinkies? Just kpkb here? Losers!!!!!

Spot on jiu hu kia. They are all losers like your parents in jiu hu while you are a winner.

Now walk the talk and protest outside Parliament, what are you waiting for? Malaysia Day?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking Chee Bye Leong still got CPF account in Sinkieland?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Brilliant scheme.. increase in minimum sum equates to higher payout
All you sinkies should thank the PAP. :smile:
How i wish i can put some money into a CPF account :p

Did you see how much interest I earned! It's fantastic. If I lived in some stupid Western country, there would be no way I'd get so much from their pension schemes.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i always knew you are a smart guy. Mr leong :wink:

Did you see how much interest I earned! It's fantastic. If I lived in some stupid Western country, there would be no way I'd get so much from their pension schemes.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You Lanjiao lah! :oIo: Last time you said you got all your CPF monies within days after surrendering your citizenship. Now you show us the amount of interest you getting. Fuck you understand? :oIo:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You Lanjiao lah! :oIo: Last time you said you got all your CPF monies within days after surrendering your citizenship. Now you show us the amount of interest you getting. Fuck you understand? :oIo:

I did not say I withdrew ALL. I said I had no problems withdrawing my CPF funds when I turned 55. Since I have so much money thanks to the PAP, I only withdrew what I needed and left the rest in the safe hands of Ho Ching and her capable team.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

that because singapore gahment does not know how to manage the bourse and it is the worst performing one in the world even the aussie refused to come under their pilgrimage