• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whom do you respect more?

jw5

Loyal
That sounds more like mistress than whore. :p

Being told by a whore that their mother needs money for an operation, grandfather being hounded by debt collectors blah blah is a whore thing not a woman thing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being told by a whore that their mother needs money for an operation, grandfather being hounded by debt collectors blah blah is a whore thing not a woman thing.

Wait a minute, you even make an effort to even listen to what a whole is saying?

I thought a whore is to open her fucking legs and then finish her required job, get paid and fuck off.. Where is the part of her talking.. Her job requirement is also to shut the fuck up after shutting up her legs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute, you even make an effort to even listen to what a whole is saying?

I thought a whore is to open her fucking legs and then finish her required job, get paid and fuck off.. Where is the part of her talking.. Her job requirement is also to shut the fuck up after shutting up her legs.

Must be a damn lousy lay & the person listening to this kind of story, since womankind learnt how to open legs & make money, is lousy at laying :biggrin:...that is why the song says " lady, lay', lay, lay..lay on my big brass bed"...normal, people, will use their mouths as a starter & then, ACTIONS!...what waste time..listening to stories..."Wham, Bang, Pay & Scram!".. maybe they played, "tic tac toes" after the story telling..:rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have eyes yet cannot see. On the contrary, when Sinkies compare Lightning politicians with prostitutes, it means they are beginning to see a little bit clearer. When they have no doubt that Lightning politicians are prostitutes then it means their blindness has been cured.

[video=youtube;-C4dsW2SQ_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4dsW2SQ_M[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Alright jiu hu kia, we know you are describing your mother.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least when you pay for a prostitute, she does not ask you to pay for her 4 other friends to join in.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what I said. You pay to screw a pros, but you pay the politician to screw you.

Give me the pros any day.

You pay a pros and she'll give you an STD which could kill you. You pay a PAP politician and he'll deliver a world class health system that has delivered one of the lowest infant mortality rates and longest life expectancies in the world.