• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whom do you respect more?

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BOTH are trying to convince people

BOTH are telling lies

BOTH preyed on the desperate people

BUT one does it for survival while the other for power.

I respect the prostitute MORE.

oldest.jpg

Attachments

• oldest.jpg
    oldest.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 268
  • oldest.jpg
    oldest.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 259

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mi respect the Lord of lords, the king of kings the most high the conquering lion of judah fi kill Babylon. Seen?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A prostitute is one of the more honest persons you'll ever meet in your life.

Only to their clients. They lie to everyone else in their lives and even clients have to listen to bullshit sob stories.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only to their clients. They lie to everyone else in their lives and even clients have to listen to bullshit sob stories.

That's exactly it. No other profession is that honest to its clients. Renovation contractors, car salesmen, politicians, food sellers, religious leaders, repairmen, doctors, lawyers, telcos. Even funeral service providers try and rip you off.

Lying to everyone else and telling bullshit sob stories is a woman thing, not a prostitute thing.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lying to everyone else and telling bullshit sob stories is a woman thing, not a prostitute thing.

Being told by a whore that their mother needs money for an operation, grandfather being hounded by debt collectors blah blah is a whore thing not a woman thing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being told by a whore that their mother needs money for an operation, grandfather being hounded by debt collectors blah blah is a whore thing not a woman thing.

20 years ago before email and social media became available to everyone including hookers in thighland, i've witnessed sinkies and farangs writing love letters to their patpong pussies after arriving home. they were not only in tears but sending money orders together with those letters. fools and their money were soon parted. :o

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fools and their money orders are parted too.

20 years ago before email and social media became available to everyone including hookers in thighland, i've witnessed sinkies and farangs writing love letters to their patpong pussies after arriving home. they were not only in tears but sending money orders together with those letters. fools and their money were soon parted. :o

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give me the prostitute any time. She may tell small lies about her background (who doesn't?) but at least she's upfront and no bullshit about what she does: I fuck for a living.

On the other hand, all politicians try to hide behind a veneer of respectability and moral probity, telling everyone how they are making sacrifices to make the world a better place, how they're in it not for the money but out of a sense of social obligation, service to society blah blah ... even as they're giddily tripping on power and dipping their hands in public coffers to enrich themselves and their cronies.

In other words: A whore lets you fuck her; a politician is always looking to fuck you.