• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok family gets shock of their lives after making terror find in toilet bowl

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangkok family gets shock of their lives after making terror find in toilet bowl
Posted on 23 February 2015 | 15,288 views | 6 comments

PHOTO: Facebook
Here’s something you will never want to find in your toilet.

According to Coconut Bangkok, firefighters were called in after a cobra emerged from a toilet bowl.

Authorities then arrived at the home of the terrified family to catch the 1.5m long serpent.

As they approached the cobra, the snake then spread its hood possibly to frighten off its captors.

Rescue workers caught the cobra in the end and released it into the wild.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...lives-after-making-terror-find-in-toilet-bowl

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard of this before. Long time ago around Newton/bt Timah condo.

I make it a point anywhere, I need to use the "powder room", "john", " Why See (WC), "Tandas"...or even at home..before I SIT, I LOOK...you never know what lurks in there..including the "swamp thing"...ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did they vote for?

Who?, the Bangkok family? Yingluck Shinawatra of course, that is why the military government placed that snake in the bowl...so be careful, this election, who you vote for...so, you shit...please check & look...ha ha ha

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
snake-wine-linh1.jpg
That's for wayang, in reality the firefighters released it to the wine