• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Woman screaming at MRT staff causes an MRT officer to shout back at her

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woman screaming at several MRT staff causes an MRT officer to shout back at her.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2037735176367201[/video]

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone shouts vulgarities at me at work, I would do the same as the MRT officer: shout back. Workers are humans and have tolerance limits.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
waste of time... fight lah, next time throw fight, throw mother old smelly slipper. throw bra. that piece of lard in pink also one kind. cunt handle pressure. should be sack.

jw5

Loyal
If she is not happy at taking public transport, she can ask her father/husband/son/boyfriend to buy a car for her or drive her wherever she wants to go. No need to shout and scream. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is not happy at taking public transport, she can ask her father/husband/son/boyfriend to buy a car for her or drive her wherever she wants to go. No need to shout and scream. :wink:

Drive car can also be angry one leh. U never horn a fucking cyclist for hogging road?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
In such situation people maybe tempted to fight back! But that is the wrong way of handling the situation...make peace!! not war!

Control the situation, not exacerbate the situation!

◄ Matthew 5:9 ►

New International Version
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Spore before the populations explosion of foreigners. All this crowding is creating a stressful environment. Back then you never had such incidences.

Nowadays "commuter rage" is so common that they need signs to warn commuters against taking their frustrations out on bus Captains:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone shouts vulgarities at me at work, I would do the same as the MRT officer: shout back. Workers are humans and have tolerance limits.

This was years ago, when there was no shops & stalls at Raffles Place MRT Station & 1 Raffles Place was known at, OUE Shopping Centre. There were two exits leading from OUE to Raffles Place MRT Station & onto the underpass & leading to the train station. One exit is a small flight of steps, that, all you need to do is walk down & you are in MRT Concourse area ( as they define) it, you either walk along the underpass or to the station. Before going down the exit stairs was BURGER KING..so, it was common to see people, after eating at BK or just but a drink, walk down that stairs.

I think I had relate this before....MRT Staff during lunch time, will be lurking around there to catch people drinking or chomping on their burgers as they exit BK & walk down those stairs....they ask for IC & you get a fine for "drinking & eating" at MRT Stations..though you are not in the station, the concourse are is still considered MRT Stations. One lunch hour, I witness a man office attire , drink in hand, chasing a MRT Staff with hi other shoe in hand & shouting vulgarities...over? you can guess right..drink in hand walk down that stairs..

From that day on....the MRT Staff disappeared from that part of the underpass.....the MRT Staff are just doing their job...but sometimes, they deserved to be "f$%$%K" for senseless following the rule...