• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martin See will file police report against Lam Pin Min

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you that from grassroots sources, MP Lam is still very well-liked in spite of the recent columbarium saga. If he stays in seng kang west smc ward, the ward would be safe from the unreliable but populist WP. Other parties like SDP or RP or SDA can prepare to lose their election deposits.

You are eediot likkle battyman.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A happy new year to you Dr Lam,

My name is See Tong Ming, Martyn. I am a citizen of Singapore. I hereby inform you that I will be filing a police complaint against you on the 26th of February 2015 for offences committed under the Sedition Act and Contempt of Court unless you remove and apologize for the following remark you made.

Excellent, more and more until the MOVEMENT becomes unstoppable and the absence of one or more key individuals is no longer significant in other words fixing becomes useless and counter-productive!

[video=youtube;3-HHTRj4yXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-HHTRj4yXI[/video]

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lampar Pin will be quietly retired next GE

In my opinion his political career is finished..

The voters in Sengkang can tell you he has forsake them in the most dire time on the columbarium issue.

He has lost the residents' trust.

Can u still trust him..???..Do u still need him as your MP..??

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

The voters in Sengkang can tell you he has forsake them in the most dire time on the columbarium issue.

Have to agree. This guy is dead duck waiting to be hung at next GE. PAP will find a way to hide him under some "strong" GRC

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if top brass love him, then he will still be arund

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Martin See finally files police report against MP Lam Pin Min

It appears that Dr Lam Pin Min is not interested to amend his offending words and to make a public apology to the Hindu community, which would have taken him all of 5 minutes to accomplish. Instead, he found time to update his facebook page 5 times in the last 3 days. Moreover, the article by Lovely Singapore which he linked to has since been deleted. Now his offending words sit all alone, a stark reminder of his own eagerness of attempting to score quick brownie points by linking Thaipusam, alcohol and criminal behaviour.
So for that, he is now the subject of a police complaint, filed by me at 10.15am this morning.
Police report no. A/20150226/7005

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I hereby file this police complaint against Dr Lam Pin Min, Minister of State for Health and Member of Parliament for Sengkang West, for offences committed under the Sedition Act (Chapter 290) and sub judice contempt of court.

On the 5th of February 2015 at 1836 hours, while sharing a link to a blogpost entitled "What really happened at the Thaipusam scuffle?", Dr Lam wrote on his facebook page the following words :

"An example of how alcohol intoxication can cause rowdiness and public nuisance."

The original statement by the Singapore Police Force, released two hours earlier, had stated :

"All three men were believed to have been drinking earlier as they smelt strongly of alcohol."

As such, Dr Lam has distorted an allegation by the SPF into a statement of fact. By doing so, he has :

1. Incited enmity towards the Hindu community by stating as fact that devotees were intoxicated while participating in the holy festival of Thaipusam.

2. Caused ill-will and hostility between different races and communities. The responses on his facebook page show overwhelming hostility to his remark. Yet, he has allowed his offending words to remain online.

3. Committed sub judice contempt of court by risking prejudice which may affect the final determination of the ongoing case against Ramachandra Chandramohan, Jaya Kumar Krishnasamy and Gunasegaran Rajendran, who are due to undergo trial for alleged disorderly behaviour. The three men were charged in court on February 7th. Dr Lam's facebook post has remained online to this day. It has since been reproduced in online forums and blogs.
----------------------------------------------
Reference :
The link to Dr Lam's aforementioned facebook posting:
https://www.facebook.com/LamPinMin/posts/985471434816166