• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do you feel happy when misfortune strike someone?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i noticed many pple behave like that...seems that it's a trait for pple whether you are angmo, chinese, malay or indians...:eek:

i wish lky well, hope that he can overcome his bad health and be at the SG50 parade. i was told he is on mechanical support for his breathing, which means his days are near, and likely within this year he will be gone.:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It all depends upon where misfortune strikes.

If it struck a member of the Lee family I'd be devastated. If it befell an opposition party member or supporter, I'd be overjoyed.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i noticed many pple behave like that...seems that it's a trait for pple whether you are angmo, chinese, malay or indians...:eek:

i wish lky well, hope that he can overcome his bad health and be at the SG50 parade. i was told he is on mechanical support for his breathing, which means his days are near, and likely within this year he will be gone.:(

it's human nature............some may even be happy when their own family has a misfortune........

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;4XmZIcmRKkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XmZIcmRKkc[/video]

Schadenfreunde happiness due to the misfortune of others.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty

u are too free to think all these funny things.

anyway my portfolio is doing fine:smile: so happy.

how do you think of semb corp n semb marine. i am thinking to add somemore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i noticed many pple behave like that...seems that it's a trait for pple whether you are angmo, chinese, malay or indians...:eek: i wish lky well, hope that he can overcome his bad health and be at the SG50 parade. i was told he is on mechanical support for his breathing, which means his days are near, and likely within this year he will be gone.:(

Are u being sarcastic about Old Man?

I don't think Old Man is perfect. But without him, chances are we wouldn't be here talking shit online.

His time is ending, but to curse the Old Man is just being ungrateful.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i am not being sarcastic...i really meant well. just talking about generally why pple behave like that...:o

Are u being sarcastic about Old Man?

I don't think Old Man is perfect. But without him, chances are we wouldn't be here talking shit online.

His time is ending, but to curse the Old Man is just being ungrateful.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, without him we probably wouldn't even have internet access. Or clean drinking water. Or smartphones. Or sheltered walkways.

Anything more to add, grateful one? :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa ... wa ai buay sai leow...

orangutan_square.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless there is extreme hatred like somebody kill my loves one, I will not rejoice at other people's misfortune.

Example, I have a female colleague who is extremely kwai lan with me!! She just love bitching behind my back and has many confrontations with me in office too. Those kind of CB who try to act goody goody but is a real bitch!!

2 years go she kanna cancer. Not only I did not rejoice, but felt sorry for her and hoped that she recover from cancer.

Eventually she recovered, now still kwai lan but toned down quite a fair bit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Example, I have a female colleague who is extremely kwai lan with me!! She just love bitching behind my back and has many confrontations with me in office too.

Sometimes, this is a case of a female colleague secretly admiring you, deliberately wanting to put you in a bad spot so you will eventually crawl to her and ask her for help.

Maybe she secretly masturbates to you in the office toilet. :biggrin: