• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee SJ, Low TK, Sylvia Lim surveilled by Leegime

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a little bird from the West, the Sinkie gabrament, with the help of "Equation Group", reprogrammed the controllers of the hard disk drives belonging to opposition politicians Chee SJ, Low TK, Sylvia Lim et al.

In addition, with the help of the NSA and GCHQ, the Sinkie gabrament collected and listened into the mobile communications of these three people.

Based on the surveillance data that it collected, Leegime surmised that Chee SJ posed the greatest danger to the political survival of the ruling elite.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a little bird from the West, the Sinkie gabrament, with the help of "Equation Group", reprogrammed the controllers of the hard disk drives belonging to opposition politicians Chee SJ, Low TK, Sylvia Lim et al.

In addition, with the help of the NSA and GCHQ, the Sinkie gabrament collected and listened into the mobile communications of these three people.

Based on the surveillance data that it collected, Leegime surmised that Chee SJ posed the greatest danger to the political survival of the ruling elite.

Such things and more took place decades ago. Hope you didnt discover this in Feb 2015. Btw, all countries involved.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such things and more took place decades ago. Hope you didnt discover this in Feb 2015. Btw, all countries involved.
I only published here after a little bird from the West confirmed to me as facts. I don't published hearsay on this forum when it comes to mass surveillance of opposition politicians, the private life of Kee Chiu, the multi-billion $ stash of Familee in offshore tax havens, etc...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not surprised. I guess all Governments do that to some extend. But then again, Low TK and Sylvia Lim have nothing to hide, so it does not bother them at all!! PAP can listen to all what they care.

Of course Sylvia Lim wouldn't want PAP to listen to some of her conversations with Kim Song.