• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

property prices collapsed?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old news. read my past postings in 2013-2014. insider info from bankers already told me sentosa prop have collapsed by 40-50% and no takers way back in 2013. only deluded people like than sggonewrong and that narong wawong guy in denial and try to talk up or blow up a dying market. probably ran out of breath or hot air by now!!!! hahhahahahhah

Diam lah you, no. 1 tua pao sian, when we talk about the property market in sg, it is not just sentosa and orchard. Cheebye lah you, selective talks through your cheebye mouth. Sg property market on the whole is still firm.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diam lah you, no. 1 tua pao sian, when we talk about the property market in sg, it is not just sentosa and orchard. Cheebye lah you, selective talks through your cheebye mouth. Sg property market on the whole is still firm.

yeah sure, firm like your limp and useless cock, which would never rise again!!!! hahahhahh. enjoy the show, it has just begun....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend is reposted a property advert to us. Saying that city fringe property is selling at $1400 sq ft, down from $1600 sq ft. He say it is a good buy.

Who say property is not bright ?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend is reposted a property advert to us. Saying that city fringe property is selling at $1400 sq ft, down from $1600 sq ft. He say it is a good buy.

Who say property is not bright ?

The Clermont Residence, Singapore iconic landmark..selling for $3000 + psf..
a small unit 680 sg ft costs some $2 million..

thus people are grabbing the Pinnacle, a short distance away at $1000 psf.

A slight dip to $800 to $900 psf for OCR will certainly attract first time buyers.

Don't wait for the big crash...many have waited 3 to 5 years already...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah sure, firm like your limp and useless cock, which would never rise again!!!! hahahhahh. enjoy the show, it has just begun....

U cheebye, u ask yourself how many donkey months or yrs you say the market will collapse. Cheebye you, if u say for 10 yrs one day you will get it right.