• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

property prices collapsed?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
When LKY mati? The future outlook of SG is fraught with uncertainty and bleakness! Hatchet men would want blood and create turmoil in the country. Small LKY would rise up and take the country apart. MNCs would pull out and move to other cheaper countries. Ah Loong would be helpless to do anything. We can see the postings here. Better cash out while the prices are at his highest now.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict pap split.

One fella will withdraw and bring along a whole bunch to set-up a new party. The political uncertainty will bring down the curtains.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
When LKY mati? The future outlook of SG is fraught with uncertainty and bleakness! Hatchet men would want blood and create turmoil in the country. Small LKY would rise up and take the country apart. MNCs would pull out and move to other cheaper countries. Ah Loong would be helpless to do anything. We can see the postings here. Better cash out while the prices are at his highest now.

father and son in hosp same time. MSM did not publicise news as afraid the STI and property market would collapsed overnight. Just think if both in hospital, who do you think is capable of running the country? frankly not a single one in the cabinet is capable of handling jokowi or najib or mahatir or xi jinpin as no credubility. think about it.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just think if both in hospital, who do you think is capable of running the country? frankly not a single one in the cabinet is capable of handling jokowi or najib or mahatir or xi jinpin as no credubility. think about it.

So whose fault is it? Blame it on LHL for grooming a bunch of good-for-nothings. Whenever I see the NTUC clown, I want to vomit blood.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

already plenty of little LKYs running the country.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict pap split.

One fella will withdraw and bring along a whole bunch to set-up a new party. The political uncertainty will bring down the curtains.

sorry when it split, one part of FAP will send the troops to the streets and arrest the other group of FAP.

then the mata will fight with the soldiers. n american peace keeping troops will step in and declare yingluck as the government.

and all Oppos will be enjoying ice cream. song boh?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
already plenty of little LKYs running the country.

Don't make me ROTFL. all hot air. all these mini LKYs are pseudos. they cannot even handle one small fry like Mas selamat you think they are even qualified to smell jokowi ass? LOL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry... but when i say little LKYs. i mean the way they misbehave and arrogance. as in the golden words of one wee shu min

please get out of their uncaring elite face

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mass market properties and heartland prices wont collapse so easily otherwise there will be lots of unhappiness and trouble in Sinkieland. These prices should also support the mid market properties to some extent. The high end properties are the ones that are vulnerable in this scenario.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mass market properties and heartland prices wont collapse so easily otherwise there will be lots of unhappiness and trouble in Sinkieland. These prices should also support the mid market properties to some extent. The high end properties are the ones that are vulnerable in this scenario.

This could trigger the regime collapse.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

when the day come, the four monkeys that play WP masak masaked will be beheaded and become servants in the nether world

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So whose fault is it? Blame it on LHL for grooming a bunch of good-for-nothings. Whenever I see the NTUC clown, I want to vomit blood.

Only a Lee can be in charge of the famiLee business.
Father & son probably wanted to ensure that there were no threats from the underlings, so they handpicked only "YES" men/women.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Spot on, bro.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If he trained someone well and good, his own job will be at risk. Just like Anwar and Dr M.

You think Pinky is stupid?