• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joke of the day LOL

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10988528_1052758718083881_7901569139774191075_o.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I stumbled upon a mother (or aunt) teaching her little kid a nursery rhyme. She went "Baa baa black sheep, happy happy wool...." I believe that little kid learnt that, grew up, and now works as public announcer with the MRT.

Cheers!

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not even a real joke and in fact has racist elements based on the follow through last paragraph.

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian is a walking joke. Can you imagine this clown being the President?

the media presented him as a clown more than his ah beng self.

at least if he becomes president, there will be more check and balances rather than now where we have a President that is related to the Lee clan and all muddle up with no or little transparency.

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal

at least if he becomes president, there will be more check and balances rather than now where we have a President that is related to the Lee clan and all muddle up with no or little transparency.

It will be like being between a rock and a hard place.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you sure he will provide check and balance? He felt something was wrong with the mrt announcement for TEN YEARS, but he only mentioned casually in a facebook posting as a joke. I don't even trust him to walk a dog.