• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
he posted it on his fb,
He (you) was (were) in the wrong in the first place for showing off his (your) IC to the whole world.

now someone suggest and instigate to sabo him by using his ic number to sign up telco contracts, that's is a diff story and constitute a crime.
To me, that "someone" was warning you, so he was doing you a favour!

Or would you prefer nobody to say anything, and instead get a rude shock one day in REAL life?

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
... why am I not Jason Chua? I repost Davis comment and suddenly I become Davis? May I ask
1. Because you have admitted that you are "Davis Koh".

2. Even if you are "pretending" to be "Davis Koh", you are also in the wrong for impersonating him.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He (you) was (were) in the wrong in the first place for showing off his (your) IC to the whole world.

To me, that "someone" was warning you, so he was doing you a favour!

Or would you prefer nobody to say anything, and instead get a rude shock one day in REAL life?
He maybe wrong to show off his ic on fb. You may interpret that someone comments was a 'warning' and others may pick up the idea and use it for cyber crime. If the poor boy got a rude shock one day in real life, I will tell him not to worry. The Interpol cyber crime HQ just opened recently in SG.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low IQ oppie, I constantly copied and posts Jason chua's Fabrication about the PAP, and why am I not Jason Chua? I repost Davis comment and suddenly I become Davis? May I ask

You are either Jason Chua or a dog of his. Take your pick. Have fun. :cool:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
O33SJty.jpg

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies again to Davis koh. I over estimate the IQ of the poppies here, thinking that they will know I was pretending to be him and played along. But u opposition supporters really jek ark, ppl ic number also post here. I hope you will go make a police report for cyber bullying.

Thats something special here, the polis cant do anything here at sam kopi site :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies again to Davis koh. I over estimate the IQ of the poppies here, thinking that they will know I was pretending to be him and played along. But u opposition supporters really jek ark, ppl ic number also post here. I hope you will go make a police report for cyber bullying.

[video=youtube;3EVzoolYugA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVzoolYugA[/video]

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low IQ oppie, I constantly copied and posts Jason chua's Fabrication about the PAP, and why am I not Jason Chua? I repost Davis comment and suddenly I become Davis? May I ask

NO CREATIVITY. COPY + PASTE LAZY CAT. You are far worst than lower iq oppie. :biggrin: SHAME ON YOU BOY :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, I know a mid 40's guy who has 3 sons: Alexander, Mathew and Davis.

Not to slander the Hong Kong Chinese, there are many of them with first names which are English surnames.

Davis group in Thailand is famous for its soapy massage parlours.