• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pCENreI.png

A promising young man whose pose will become the next big thing indeed.
HAHAHAHA!!!

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like he is a Manchester United fan.

Yeah there are many Man Yoo fans in this forum. At first i thought it could be just a few persons and their clones but now not surprised that zeroo aka Davis Koh is one. :biggrin:

Dum Dam Da Dum Da Dum Da Dum... Da Dum Da Dum...

That's the way you got to go so put your hands in the air when I say so...

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, this half past 6 Zeroo should stop posting if he does not want to be dishonourably discharged as servicemen are not allowed to post without permission from MINDEF.

And as you have pointed out, his command of English is fucking poor.

Pardon me, a non-native English speaker,
I believe that it should be "Sam, I demand that this thread be deleted ....." please

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"For a country to be free, every men and women must do their part. Saluting to all those that have served and those that are serving the army! Happy SAF Day"

I believe that his written English needs improvement.

I believe that rather than what he wrote, it should be:
For a country to be free, every man and woman must do his or her part. I salute all those who have served and all those who are currently serving the SAF. (or I am saluting all those who have served and all those who are currently serving)

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo y u chose this pic? Should post those he took with Richard Branson or in his smart uniform

Richard Branson not nice leh. Don't really bring out the "man" in him.

Here, another one that fit his online persona.

UQKawg3.png

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On his Facebook page, he indicated "Kalang" rather than "Kallang"

I have briefly reviewed his Facebook posts, and it looks like his written English needs improvement.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nTsadC5.png

IC No. Please.
S 8937255 J
J for Joker

[video=youtube;UX3Dej6aR9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX3Dej6aR9E[/video]

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately!

I think some "unscrupulous" chap may use his details to sign up with the telcos to get free iphones:biggrin: Or go cheonging by signing in using his details. Any other use?:biggrin: