• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Generally How Much Beer Costs in Singapore's Bar?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cheaper ones are the draft beers e.g. Tiger and Carlsberg.

a tall glass of heineken draft at green fairway is slightly over ten bucks
heineken%2Bglas_03_196x400.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No one put a gun on your head and demand that you to drink at that place. You can always drink at a cheaper kopishops.

No problem, $3, $30, $300, just curious if what I paid for is a norm in Singapore's bars that's why I'm discussing here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think beers are taxed higher in Malaysia than Singapore, but its still cheaper to drink in Malaysia. Now why is that? Consumers being ripped off by beer barons?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm, at 1624hrs, you should be drinking at Brewerkz instead, only $10/pint before tax. Best of all, its beers are freshly brewed.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
beer retails in Bintan cheaper than same stuff duty free in sg...................why??????????????

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brotzeit is a specialty restaurant and will price their beers in that range too. I won't say it is expensive, just that it's the range they've slotted their image and set the pricing in that "higher" range. Patrons go there for their german food and will order their beer just in keeping with this image. As a customer there, I'd order their Rye beer as it is not available eslewhere, lagers are common and can be found at every watering hole, just a different brand. I don't see the clientele at Brotzeit as heavy boozers, it's too pricey to attract the crowd that'll drink copious amounts of beer. For that, the local kopitiams are more affordable. At the end of the day, booze is booze, we get used to the brand most easily available and affordable.

Cheers!

No problem, $3, $30, $300, just curious if what I paid for is a norm in Singapore's bars that's why I'm discussing here.