• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Generally How Much Beer Costs in Singapore's Bar?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a rude shock when a pine of beer I had yesterday costs me $30

is this a norm? What is the norm in Singapore?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More expensive than dirty bar sial, if I am not wrong one bottle of beer in dirty bar is $12:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Branded imported beers are more expensive.

Some of the more exotic beers, half a pint already more than 20 dollars.

The cheaper ones are the draft beers e.g. Tiger and Carlsberg.

Brotzeit is more like an upscale restaurant... obviously it charges higher prices on its beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one put a gun on your head and demand that you to drink at that place. You can always drink at a cheaper kopishops.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has once again show that lower labour cost does not translate in to savings for consumers. Fuck PAP! :oIo:

PAP has done a wonderful job.

This shows that our land assets has increased in value. Only dumbfucks like you who have been marginalised due to your own laziness are KPKBing. Get a life, join PAP.