• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Whoever awarded points to me,
thank you very kindly.
Have a good year.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

finally.............cowhead and horseface are back on the job...........

10891536_892483477451307_6419713444145454494_n.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello brother, if my memory serves me well, Mr. Lee has not conducted or attended Meet the People sessions for a very long time. In the old days, Prof Koo Tsai Kee was performing MTP sessions for Mr. Lee.
I do not know who replaced Koo after he retired from politics.

It's the black dog Vasu.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you picked the escalator to cry at, yet?

MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not wayang this time. Usually, when these PAP fucks enter the hospital, there will be a camera crew with them. that is why u see pics of gay loong after his asshole surgery, same for Penang Cow after his heart surgery. This time, no pick of Old fart in hospital, they are all using old file pics of him in the PAP mass media.
Screw bollah, pray tell admit feb 5 why only tell the world now?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello brother, if my memory serves me well, Mr. Lee has not conducted or attended Meet the People sessions for a very long time. In the old days, Prof Koo Tsai Kee was performing MTP sessions for Mr. Lee.
I do not know who replaced Koo after he retired from politics.

rajahcover.jpg

Lee%2BKuan%2BYew%2BMeet%2Bthe%2BPeople%2BSession.JPG

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are waiting for Old Fart at the Cul De Sac......

JBJ, David Marshall, Tunku Abdul Rahman, Dr Lee Siew Choh, Lim Chin Siong, Devan Nair...

These are some of the Opponents , Old Fart will be facing at the Cul De Sac in the deep and dark bowels of the underworld.... They will be waiting in glee for the arrival of Old Fart...

Some have waited patiently for decades...No escaping for the bastard of Oxley Rd this time.. No PAP's Kangaroo Courts to give him anymore victory over his political opponents... No Turbanator Davinder Singh to help him over there to fight his lawsuits but instead he will have Harbans Singh to keep him company...

Please add to the list the of names the opponents waiting in anticipation at the Gates of the Underworld for the arrival of the Biggest bastard in the history of this country.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And the bunch of clowns like IHP and Looneytan etc run this country? You must be kidding :rolleyes:

you may not know, I have already run part of this cuntry

and please have some respect .. my nic is looneytan

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew? Will this happen in Singapore?

[video=youtube;ccsNr9UJeVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccsNr9UJeVY[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

and this

[video=youtube;pSWN6Qj98Iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh my highly respected leader of Modern Singapore, do get well soon. Sinkies just cannot live without your venerable guidance. I wish you many more good years to screw those ungrateful Sinkies who are wishing for your deathbed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

What happened when Maggie died?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

what is the market odds on whether he would survive this. Singapore Pools doesn't know how to make money, they should open odds on this, Sinkies confirm rush to place bets one, record-high volumes of bets expected.