• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Should include Ho Ching into the mix. Ho Ching is pregnant and gets admitted to hospital. That will attract a lot of votes.

She's definitely menopausal age now

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Once one in on mechanical ventilation...that's it!

Could be a matter of hours or a few days.

Going off on SG50 year?

What a send off!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10405443_10204275743146890_5120370808059186136_n.jpg

10624658_10204275745786956_2112091080520144245_n.jpg

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could be Sinkieland first Robocock.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Lee Kuan Yew in hospital for severe pneumonia, condition 'stabilised' - Channel NewsAsia"
The former Singapore prime minister has been in hospital for 17 days, but his condition has "stabilised" in Singapore General Hospital's Intensive Care Unit (ICU), says the Prime Minister's Office.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1671808.html
(POSTED: 21 Feb 2015 18:30)
SINGAPORE: Former prime minister of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew, has been hospitalised for severe pneumonia, but his condition has since stabilised, announced the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) on Saturday (Feb 21).

Mr Lee, 91, was admitted to Singapore General Hospital on Feb 5 for severe pneumonia. "His condition has stabilised and he remains on mechanical ventilation in the ICU . He is conscious and lightly sedated," the PMO said.

Mechanical ventilation is the use of a ventilator to support patients in breathing.

"His doctors are continuing to monitor his condition. PMO will keep the public informed of any change," it added.

During Chinese New Year in 2014, Mr Lee was hospitalised for an infection, fever and cough. And in 2013, he was admitted to hospital for a suspected Transient Ischaemic Attack, an episode where irregular heartbeat leads to a brief stoppage of blood flow to the brain.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he visited his father Saturday morning to wish him Happy New Year and a smooth recovery, as he did not see him on the first day of Chinese New Year on doctors' advice.

"This was the first year in a long while that we could not attend the Lee family reunion dinner," Mr Lee added on his Facebook page.

10580816_860780720651302_1542055827614641281_o.jpg

Lau-yeow-siew is as good as dead!

fireworks_5_0.jpg

brandy_0.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually old bastard was already in sgh on 5 Feb.

His condition is deteriorating and was Pressitude is saying 'stabilised'! LoL

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually old bastard was already in sgh on 5 Feb.

His condition is deteriorating and was Pressitude is saying 'stabilised'! LoL

let me guess...
why do they choose today to announce to the public?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

let me guess...

Let me guess again...according to Chinese supersition and tradition..blah..blah..blah...LoL

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY will outlive all of you.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is that his condition is at its worst today, and he might die within the next 24 hours...
So the PAP government wants to mentally prepare all Singaporeans?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is that his condition is at its worst today, and he might die within the next 24 hours...

bingo..
i have this feels too.
exclude the mentally prepare all Singaporeans.
the 40% will not give a damm

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Giving advance notice for people to buy alcohol and liquor before 2230 hrs tonight?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

bingo..
i have this feels too.
exclude the mentally prepare all Singaporeans.
the 40% will not give a damm

You don't need to based on your feelings.

Of so many oldies that land in hospital, for those that are going soon, the fact that once mechancial ventilation is called for.

That's it! LoL

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

10985540_802229936499683_3245190822143884424_n.jpg

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

lky is born in the year of pig.
tomorrow is 22feb15 a day of snake.
basic understanding pig and snake energy have direct crash.
so you r right.
your 24hours prediction stands
to be specific..pig of age 32 suffer more

Last edited: