• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Hopefully, his fuck face does not taint a new edition of SG dollar notes.
haha, it probably will!
attachment.php

And the caption might be:
"haha, I got up, and now I'm back!"
[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

I got info from my ex classmates that all Lee Kuan Yew extended family members are rushing back to Singapore since last Sunday.
Some people are also selling USD to buy SGD:
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=SGD&view=1W
For the past three days, SGD has been strengthening, so it looks like there is still some kind of "faith" in the continuation of the Singapore "success" story?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

is he trying to tong untill cny 15th over?
my grandma did that last time.
it was a success

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was a success

Why? Is the Grim Reaper especially active 'siao on' during the first fortnight of the lunar new year? :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Get well soon, Ah Gong! We wish you a speedy recovery!

1655342_10152705645952934_8203468454287002554_o.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get well soon, Ah Gong! We wish you a speedy recovery! ...
dose ppl r 2 much! ... asif celebrating wif a dinner is not enuff! ... muz rub it in wif a banner summor! ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha, it probably will!
attachment.php

"This note is legal tender, just like Geok Choo's tits when I fucked her brains out in the UK." :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dose ppl r 2 much! ... asif celebrating wif a dinner is not enuff! ... muz rub it in wif a banner summor! ...

If I were some PAP grassroots person, I would have put up a more tactful banner instead of using the words 'Get Well Soon'... it reeks of desperation.

I would put up a banner which says 'Wish you were here'.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were some PAP grassroots person, I would have put up a more tactful banner instead of using the words 'Get Well Soon'... it reeks of desperation.

Your suggested banner makes more sense, more meaningful and joyful.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hopefully, his fuck face does not taint a new edition of SG dollar notes.
haha, it probably will!
attachment.php

[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]
"This note is legal tender, just like Geok Choo's tits when I fucked her brains out in the UK." :biggrin:
But apparently, that session of coitus did not produce any children, did it? haha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The point is that when our Ah Gong is sick, there are thousands of grassroots leaders who would wish him well. When your CSJ is sick, nobody will give a shit about him.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

The point is that when our Ah Gong is sick, there are thousands of grassroots leaders who would wish him well.
Meaning wishing he recovers and never dies?
Is it possible for any human being to live forever on earth?
Or will wishing LKY to recover and live forever cause him to really become the first human being to live forever?
Hebrews Chapter 9
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Hebrews-Chapter-9

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

The truth is that all these "well"-wishers care more about themselves, i.e. their social positions (or "face", in layman terms), and they're just saying whatever is necessary to "look" good, so as to maintain their social positions and, therefore, power.
Matthew Chapter 16
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php?book=Matthew&chapter=16

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: breaking news

Where is Escher. Need him to be here asap for the grand finale candle wax, dancing on tabletop , yam seng, and the hanging lamp post with piano wires, all coming soon !

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

it was a success

Why? Is the Grim Reaper especially active 'siao on' during the first fortnight of the lunar new year? :rolleyes:

my family explanation is:
if death occur before cny 15th,
no body will attend the wake..becasue bang tan.
wake is consider white events..sibei sway after attend

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: breaking news

RIP Lee Kuan Yew.........

Attachments

• 3ff007dd81d22a3109.jpg
    3ff007dd81d22a3109.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 889

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my family explanation is:
if death occur before cny 15th,
no body will attend the wake..becasue bang tan.
wake is consider white events..sibei sway after attend

which is why I have indicated in a previous post that my guess is that they will allow LKY to die or go off mechanical ventilation after `chap goh meh`