• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

I heard that TTS is full again e.g. patient are backed up in the corridors of the ICU wards.

LKY might be at SGH but he is taking up valuable space & resources at the hospitals & at 91+ the prognosis is poor. He should just go home to wait to rejoin his wife

I think it's cheaper to take him to a vet and put him to sleep.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

Die, die, they must keep LKY alive because they just announced a very unfriendly budget that will not win them votes.

Even with the death of LKY, they will not get many sympathy votes.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They took 17 days to announce his hospitalization with a severe life-threatening condition. And they can't say that it was too close to CNY because it was 14 days before.

So, do you think they will announce his end so soon?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You jerkoffs would be disappointed to know that our Ah Gong is still very much alive.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

petrus-pomerol-france-10156069.jpg

I'll take out one of my two bottles of 1961 Petrus Pomerol when announcement is made.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

A good vintage like yours, must be shared.
Do you have a case in your cellar?

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

He should just go home to wait to rejoin his wife
I think it's cheaper to take him to a vet and put him to sleep.
A certain gecko entered Singapore on 6 February, only one day after LKY entered SGH, and it is now waiting at the Singapore Zoo:
Malaysian caught for illegal import of hedgehogs, gecko - Channel NewsAsia
During a routine inspection at Woodlands Checkpoint, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority officers uncovered two four-toed hedgehogs and one leopard gecko in the Malaysian man's belongings.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1678984.html
(POSTED: 25 Feb 2015 12:37)

SINGAPORE: A Malaysian man has been fined S$1,500 after he was caught illegally importing animals across the Causeway, the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority (AVA) and the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) announced in a joint media release on Wednesday (Feb 25).

On Feb 6, the 26-year-old Malaysian was a passenger in a Singapore-registered taxi when it was stopped by ICA officers at the Woodlands Checkpoint for routine checks.

During the inspection, officers uncovered two four-toed hedgehogs and one leopard gecko in the passenger’s belongings. The hedgehogs were found hidden inside a shoe box while the gecko was placed in a small plastic container that was kept in the passenger’s white zip pouch.

gecko-data.jpg

The AVA was alerted, with the Malaysian passenger and the animals handed over to AVA for investigations.

AVA later issued the offender a fine under the Animals and Birds Act and the Wild Animals and Birds Act for the illegal import of animals. The animals were sent to the Singapore Zoo.

Travellers are reminded not to bring live animals, birds and insects into Singapore without a proper permit. The importation of any animals or live birds without an AVA permit is an offence and offenders can be charged in court and fined a maximum of S$10,000 and/or imprisoned for up to a year.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

brother [joetys],

Impressive, with such a bottle of vintage from 2004.
Please send one glass of it my way.

A good vintage yes. Went well with the cheeses.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are the professional criers hired by the PAP ready? Will it be a 50,000 team or just 1,000 people?

Is John Tan going to lead the criers?