• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

This info is from the senior nurses serving Lee Kuan Yew ward.

3 siblings have 3 different expressions when they are visiting their father lee kuan yew.

1) Lee Hsien Loong is always very stressful and nervous and sometimes his hands are shaking.

2) Lee Wei Ling is always sad and sometimes crying and sobbing.

3) Lee Hsien Yang, is always very cool and chit chatting with the nurses and always very calm and friendly and behaving like a salesman.

Absolute bullock. The elder son obviously not happy his share diluted. The dotter not happy getting nothing for being legt on the shelf n barren n the playboy more then happy to celebrate with his newfound wealth.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition 'improves slightly': PMO - Channel NewsAsia"

Never a kidnap victim.

Now Keck Seng Ltd is listed in KLSE trading at RM5.35 and in HSI trading at HK$7.45.

Patriarch Ho suffered like hell during his last four years and now his sons big 'fat-tat'.

If not him, must be his son then. Keck Seng Towers had one of the best health centre in the late 90s. Basement unit. All SYTs. Used to patronise at least twice a week.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

If not him, must be his son then. Keck Seng Towers had one of the best health centre in the late 90s. Basement unit. All SYTs. Used to patronise at least twice a week.

It's called Prince if I remember correctly.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Keck Seng Towers had one of the best health centre in the late 90s. All SYTs. Used to patronise at least twice a week.
Riverview also had one, with private rooms (refurbished from hotel rooms) :p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

many taxi drivers spread rumours about lee kuan yew.

they also use the traditional "SMS" TO spread rumour.
my father in law received such sms
your husband's father or your wife's father?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

MM Lee Kuan Yew will be discharged soon and make a complete recovery. Singapore is saved!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot recall that his sons Ho Khiang Guan or Khiang Hock ever got kidnapped.

But I do know that there is a legal battle going on between them. Ah Guan is trying to grab all the inheritance from Ah Hock.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

latest info from senior nurse

Lee Kuan Yew has been on antibiotic dripping for many days and his body cannot take it and he starts to lau sai almost every 2 hours.

Doctor is adding probiotic into the dripping to stop Lee Kuan Yew frequent lau sai.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/health-report/diarrhea-management/antibiotic-associated-diarrhea.aspx

I pity those who have to clean him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I wonder if his filial son brought some satay for him from Redhill

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL. Why so desperate to prolong his life? CNY? SG50? :rolleyes:

laksaboy