• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My heart is very heavy tonight...cannot sleep..

Have a good cry and let all the emotions out. You'll feel better. Hug your PAP comrades. :cool:

[video=youtube;pSWN6Qj98Iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw[/video]

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

Lee Hsien Loong knows once his papa mati he himself will also habis.

I would imagine that those doctors on duty are very stressed out now. :biggrin:

Is Loong moving to Perth after the funeral is over?

Staying on the job without cover, can be dangerous. A few people are sharpening knives now.
Anyway living in Pearce Airbase or Joondaluo can confirm?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's time like this, we need to be strong.....or you're just weeds among the grassroots.....

Play the piano to ease your troubled mind..........but who stole your piano wires?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know you want to test out his casket.

The answer to your burning question - Yes, it has air-con.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know you want to test out his casket.

The answer to your burning question - Yes, it has air-con.

What temperature is the coffin aircon set to? You can't have it too cold or its inhabitant will feel uncomfortable.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP porlumpar numero uno already posted picture of a Singapore flag half mast and his profile pic black.

Tjbk3Rh.png

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What temperature is the coffin aircon set to? You can't have it too cold or its inhabitant will feel uncomfortable.

No idea what the Yellow Englishman want the temp,, as long as it is Japanese Kempeitai brand air-con.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm still crying. I can't hide my tears anymore. Writing this post, I'm starting to cry again. I can't help it. I have no control over this. I dun recall I was these sad when my father past away 5 yrs ago...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP porlumpar numero uno already posted picture of a Singapore flag half mast and his profile pic black.

Let's face it: the only reason why he ever became part of the PAP was to attain perks for his little modelling business.

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. That's because you are an easily impressionable gongkia. :biggrin:

2. Oh and bytheway, cannot sleep can always go and find a spider and fark it. :p

I'm still crying. I can't hide my tears anymore. Writing this post, I'm starting to cry again. I can't help it. I have no control over this. I dun recall I was these sad when my father past away 5 yrs ago...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

i like to say again. hospitals and elderly patients don't mix well. it's better for the elderly to remain at home and die peacefully. everybody dies, so why not die at home than be subjected to the indignity of getting your lanjiao and cheebye infected by shitty hospital stuff just before you die?

"elderly patients and hospitals are not a healthy mix. it creates a downward spiral of ventilators and air-conditioning conspiring to infect patients with viruses, germs and bacteria, and in turn infected patients contributing more viruses, germs and bacteria to the machines, pumps, tubes and ducts that are seldom cleaned and disinfected.

for another hundred years of kempeitai banzai, it's better for old fart to be transferred to his specially sanitized private icliao, oops i mean icu, at the istana and have it equipped with brand new equipment. re-using a ventilator from the hospital is akin to sticking your nose into a public toilet bowl. it may be "cleaned" regularly, but all kinds of shit and guck from all walks of life are still there.....in microscopic presence. yucks!" :eek: