• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I guess is either today or tomorrow

From SPH: Obituary was already prepared on Mon, 16 Mar. The print edition of ST announcing old fart's death will be entirely in black-and-white.
It should happen on a Friday because three days after must be a Sunday so that we can go hunting for eggs in the garden.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From SPH: Obituary was already prepared on Mon, 16 Mar. The print edition of ST announcing old fart's death will be entirely in black-and-white.

They're all so hush-hush and secretive...already hospitalised in early February only tell everyone a couple of weeks later.

Tells you how much they trust and respect the common people. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if they're already so secretive about the health condition of an old man who already had a foot in the grave, how honest do you think they'll be regarding the nation's reserves? :cool:

theone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

They are gonna stick a pin through Ah Gong's cock? *faints*

Not a pin, but a big fat plastic tube.

Alternatively, I believe you can volunteer to suck out the urine with your mouth?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are sad because you are emotionally attached to him and have along the way imbibed some of the hype/propaganda regarding him.

I say: this is the dawn of a new era. Lee Hsien Loong is now a 'lame duck' PM.

And good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah what is there to be sad? He has lived to ripe old age and led a successful and blissful life for himself and his family. Ex prime minister with a prime minister son. What else can a person ask for in life?

Whatever he contributed to the nation, he has been rewarded with million dollar CEO equivalent pay. Since when are employees supposed to be sad when leaders in a company pass away? If the employees want to feel sad is becos they felt like family, if not sad becos no feeling of family there is nothing wrong to feel nothing.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY up lorry already

Are Sinkies aware there'll be at least 3 three of nationwide mourning, all TV and radio broadcasts will be suspended. On your TV screens, there'll be only black and white screens.

Newpapers won't be permitted to print in color, only black and white.

Places of entertainment will have to close by 2100 hours and no liquor or beer will be allowed to be sold.
As long as the all-important INTERNET is running non-stop, all those old-fashioned ways of entertaining oneself would be TOTALLY unnecessary. :smile:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

They're all so hush-hush and secretive...already hospitalised in early February only tell everyone a couple of weeks later.

Bro,
1803 and 0318 sold out ok? Heng tidak buka else bookie burst the bucket :o:o:o
Think I better go buy 1608 quick :o:o:o

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
peasants prepare beer champagne balllon banner party crackers @ SGH stand by

LHL Lees and PAP ministers will be rushing to SGH for final senf off LKY.

SHOW THEM OUR JOY!

As they grief!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
HC's profile changed at around 1500+hrs into a lotus, LHL's profile changed at around 1900+hrs of him with a black tie. Speaks volume.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I think you mean 1609

Can only afford cheapo Pasar Malam watch, 2 dollars a piece that type, sometimes timing a bit buey zhun lah :o:o:o

Besides, 1608 sounds more auspicious mah...