• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

From targetting Albino to daughter. Who's next?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Ang moh tua kee. Orr lang gan phua tua kee.

Once you go black, you won't go back.

For more information, do a Google search for 'Spring Thomas'. :wink:

Also, do a search for the term 'coal burner'. :cool:

Thank you for the links / info

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes, I cannot understand some of the pretty caucasian girls dating or "fucking" ugly black guys.
Therefore, your theory appears logical.

I always cannot understand why ang mohs going for the ugliest Chinese girls

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I always cannot understand why ang mohs going for the ugliest Chinese girls

Taste is subjective, I guess. Most of the SPGs I've seen would not pass muster even with the most undesirable local guys, but the ang mohs love them: Long straight hair, tanned leathery skin, bony thin, haggard facial features (alcohol + cigarettes + sun), flat-chested or fake boobs, loud-mouthed, atrocious fake accent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Taste is subjective, I guess. Most of the SPGs I've seen would not pass muster even with the most undesirable local guys, but the ang mohs love them: Long straight hair, tanned leathery skin, bony thin, haggard facial features (alcohol + cigarettes + sun), flat-chested or fake boobs, loud-mouthed, atrocious fake accent.

I prefer an atrocious fake accent to horrific sinkie singlish.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually the atrocious fake accent frequently comes with bad grammar as well, esp with the Ah Lian SPGs. There's also the overcompensation bit: inserting plural s's and past tenses even when not needed: Can I helped you?

Strip off the accent and Singlish is never far below the surface.:smile:

Oh, and the SPGs are also a pain to handle for sales staff. Whiny, demanding, snooty.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back to main course:

http://theunseensingapore.blogspot.sg/2015/02/why-is-lee-kuan-yews-wish-for-quick.html

Why is Lee Kuan Yew's Wish For A Quick Death Not Respected By His Doctors?

Hello readers, apologies for the long hiatus. Too busy eking out a living to write as much as I liked. Hopefully in this New Year of the Goat, many things will change for the better. :wink:

A couple of days back, the Prime Minister's Office announced that our founding father Lee Kuan Yew was hospitalized in SGH for severe pneumonia since 5 February.

They revealed that he was lightly sedated, on mechanical ventilation and warded in the the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

But in a 2013 interview, Lee Kuan Yew mentioned that he feels weaker by the day and wants a quick death.

To accomplish this, Lee Kuan Yew had an Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) done which specifies that if he had to be fed by a tube, and if it is unlikely that he would ever be able to recover and walk about, his doctors are to remove the tube and allow him to make a quick exit.

Based on what we know now, he is on mechanical ventilation whereby an endotracheal tube is inserted into the trachea in order to provide air to the lung. This method is only used when the patient's own breathing is inadequate to maintain life.

In short, Lee Kuan Yew's condition is severe and not looking good. Given his lightly sedated state and inability to breathe normally, how possible would it be for him to feed himself for basic nourishment? Chances are, he is now unable to feed himself and also relies on a feeding tube. If this is true, it would fulfill part one of Harry's Advanced Medical Directive (of being fed by a tube).

The second portion of the Advanced Medical Directive speaks about Lee Kuan Yew being unable to recover and walk about. Look at last year's NDP parade and you can see the state in which Lee Kuan Yew is in. He is frail and unable to walk on his own and basic tasks like standing and sitting down is a problem.

His bodyguards and minders are by his side 24/7 to help him with his mobility. Now that he is bed ridden, what are the chances of him making a full recovery and regaining his ability to walk pre-pneumonia? If this holds true, it would fulfill Lee's Advanced Medical Directive authorizing his doctors to give him a swift exit.

Why is the Advanced Medical Directive not taking effect in accordance to the old man's wishes? Are the doctors very optimistic about Lee Kuan Yew's full recovery or are there other hidden reasons behind Ah Gong's current pitiful existence?

Your guess is as good as mine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jamie Yeo is available now. You should hook up with her. She'll take you shopping at IMM, Westgate and JCube. :wink:

[video=youtube;e_1td9CMnks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_1td9CMnks[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taste is subjective...Most of the SPGs I've seen would not pass muster even with the most undesirable local guys, but the ang mohs love them: Long straight hair, tanned leathery skin, bony thin, haggard facial features (alcohol + cigarettes + sun), flat-chested or fake boobs, loud-mouthed, atrocious fake accent.
Pinkerton syndrome et al :p

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got fb rumours that urge people to pop champaigne
is it true?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got fb rumours that urge people to pop champaigne
is it true?

Champagne Showers.

tumblr_ly5cy1lIDp1r634b8o8_500.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Champagne expensive leh! pop Coke can or not!

Once in a lifetime event, no need to be so thrifty.

You can buy Coca Cola when Lee Hsien Loong kicks the bucket. :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the SAF arms drill, it would be:
  • buka barisan
  • hormat .... hormat senjata
  • songsang senjata
  • tafakur junam senjata
  • sedia
  • hormat ... hormat senjata
  • sendeng senjata
  • turun senjata
  • senang diri!

[video=youtube;HiHzLtmdt68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHzLtmdt68[/video]