• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

You don't need to based on your feelings.

Of so many oldies that land in hospital, for those that are going soon, the fact that once mechancial ventilation is called for.

That's it! LoL

you meant the life support machine.

----------

Removed from ventilator, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition unchanged: source
Thomson Reuters Feb 20th 2015 11:21AM
(Reuters) - Doctors have taken Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of late singer Whitney Houston, off the ventilator that has helped her breathe since she was found unresponsive in a bathtub last month, but no decisions have been made to take her off life support, a family source said on Thursday.

The source, who declined to be identified, said Brown's overall condition has not changed. Removing the breathing tube was a standard course of practice to avoid infection, the source said.

CNN reported that Brown will now receive air through a hole in her throat, indicating she will likely remain in that position for weeks or months rather than of days.

Family members have said Brown, 21, the only child of singers Bobby Brown and Houston, is fighting for her life at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta after she was discovered on Jan. 31 face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her suburban home.

They have said little about the aspiring singer's treatment or medical prognosis. Bobby Brown has asked for privacy.

Police in Roswell, Georgia, are treating the case as a criminal investigation and have been questioning people about the circumstances leading up to Brown being found in the tub.

Brown's famous mother, a six-time Grammy Award winner and actress who battled substance abuse, drowned in a hotel bathtub in Beverly Hills, California, on Feb. 11, 2012. Authorities said cocaine use and heart disease contributed to Houston's death at age 48.

(Reporting by Colleen Jenkins; Editing by Mohammad Zargham and Paul Tait)

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/02/...bi-kristina-browns-condition-unchan/21144970/

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

10985540_802229936499683_3245190822143884424_n.jpg
Bravo! Best picture ever!
PAP Rocks.
LKY Rocks!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Helo don't use irrelevant examples lah.

We are talking about 90+ year man.

Or was he a man to begin with? LoL

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.

Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

image.jpg

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 19647

"Very happy to see your picture of your first son. Blood is always thicker than water. I wish the very best for your father and the lee family."

What is he trying to say here? Is he saying that Pinky never wanted this son? :rolleyes: His england..... powderfool.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

From some of the comments, it is obvious that a lot of hard core scums in white supporters buys into old fart's "Even from my sick bed, if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up." rhetoric.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

attachment.php
Wow, word for word!
You're a great detective! *thumbs up*

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pray for Lee Kuan Yew.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lau-yeow-siew is as good as dead!

Why the grandson look like the grandfather... both mouth open open, eyes blank stare, inside head like empty kinda look??

No wonder pinky CNY open house no RED balloons... all white and blue.. funeral colors!

Think PAPzis looking to see if ol man going to live past CNY or not... thats why no media annoucements made when he went in... only after CNY over liao then can announce... can see the Lee dynasty all very cheena oriented...

This time both Lee go into hozpital together... only one came out....IMO, old people at this age go in SGH with severe illness won't come back out on both feet one... better get ready for the fall out coming soon....

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hoping that LKY die is a balless sinkie culture. No wonder Tonychat is right to call Sinkies balless.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

From some of the comments, it is obvious that a lot of hard core scums in white supporters buys into old fart's "Even from my sick bed, if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up." rhetoric.
Just in case anyone hasn't actually heard those words from LKY himself:

[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1006018_624037607629230_642975282_n.jpg

Besides Gecko, there would be others that would like to meet him in the cul-de-sac on the other side.

Hope the meet up would be soon.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I forgot that before 清明, there's 元宵 aka ChupGorMeh... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am sure many like me are praying for his speedy recovery. The 60.1% will surely prevail.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Hoping that LKY die is a balless sinkie culture. No wonder Tonychat is right to call Sinkies balless.

On the contrary, I wish that LKY undergoes suffering no more :smile::smile::smile:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On the contrary, I wish that LKY undergoes suffering no more :smile::smile::smile:

Without him, where would you be? Some construction site in another country. :rolleyes: