• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Google your saggy tits lah. You really got inside info or not? If not then dont just speculate wildly and give us false hope...

i heard from my friends whose son is working for google!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

No news or latest pics of Old Fart. CCB lah I got this feeling they will keep the old bastard alive for 10 more years by keeping him on the ventilation machine.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

No news or latest pics of Old Fart. CCB lah I got this feeling they will keep the old bastard alive for 10 more years by keeping him on the ventilation machine.

:confused::confused::confused: Har !!! :*::*::*:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you have been screwed by lee kuan yew for so many days and it does not matter if lee kuan yew lives another 10 years on ventilation machine

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition 'improves slightly': PMO - Channel NewsAsia"

How long more can they keep up the pretense that he is in hospital for "pneumonia"? Based on reports, he has:

1) Been in the ICU for more than 1 month
2) Not conscious ("lightly sedated")
3) On a mechanical ventilator

:*:

What is the longest a brain-dead corpse has ever been kept on life-support?
I have been reading about the California girl whose parents will not accept she is dead and demand that her body be kept on life support.

What is the longest time a brain dead corpse has been kept breathing on life support? I do not mean comatose, I do not mean vegetative, I mean totally brain dead.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131229172757AAPijyA

The First Dragon answered 1 year ago

Determining whether a person is dead or alive has changed over time. Once, if the heart stopped working, and after the patient lost consciousness, the person was dead.

Which was really true, since there was no way to revive the person at that time. Now sometimes the heart can be repaired or replaced, and so the death of the heart does not always mean the person dies.

Now, the criteria of BRAIN DEATH are used, and still there can be different ways of deciding. And it is not un-heard-of for somebody to revive after being declared brain dead.

Very rare, of course. http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/h... Maybe the diagnosis of brain death was wrong, or maybe a miracle happened. Who knows?

So I'm not sure that the answer to this question will be very meaningful.

It is a common practice, if a pregnant woman is diagnosed brain dead, to keep the rest of the body going if possible until it is possible for the child to be born viable.

Even though the mother is dead [brain dead IS dead] enough of her organs may be kept alive to nourish the child for a time.

When a brain-dead person's organs are harvested for transplantation to save other people's lives, the blood may be kept flowing and the body nourished for days or maybe weeks in some cases, to preserve those organs that can be saved.

Some can be preserved longer than others. And all are more vulnerable than they would be with a functioning brain to regulate all the biological processes.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5

OK answer but not as specific as I would have hoped for.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

60% of SINGaporeans are brain dead, so, of old fart, is "recovering" or "stable"....they won't know, & don't mind..

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

Hero or villain, we should respect a dying man's wishes.

I have seen this in so many cases... Quite often, the doctors and relatives of the patient believe they should keep life going. I do not agree. There is an end to everything and I want mine to come as quickly and painlessly as possible, not with me incapacitated, half in coma in bed and with a tube going into my nostrils and down to my stomach. ~ Lee Kuan Yew

http://therealsingapore.com/content/lee-kuan-yew-not-atheist-perhaps-agnostic

sir what is our Current Legal definition on Brain Dead and

Dead :confused::confused::confused:

any Resident lawyer and doctor in this forum ??? :confused::confused::confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you have been screwed by lee kuan yew for so many days and it does not matter if lee kuan yew lives another 10 years on ventilation machine

Saggy Tits it does matter to many of us if he lives on for another 10 years or not... Now stop speculating nonsense if you dont have any inside info apart from relying on those so called inside informations from your Facebook kakis. No wonder you kena zapped. back then and moaning loudly in this Forum of your points deductions. Some how I wonder if you're Steffy Chute in disguise..:rolleyes:

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal

李光耀死后天真妄想以为自己会到天堂看见上帝。不相信自己到原来到了阴间地府阎王殿。在十八地狱看见了耶稣被阎王锭于十字架上烤火,还有圣经被塞在屁眼里烧着。这才醒悟了。原来被耶稣这混账给骗了。哈哈!

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quick lah, quick lah,

Mai tu liow.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sir what is our Current Legal definition on Brain Dead and

Dead :confused::confused::confused:

any Resident lawyer and doctor in this forum ??? :confused::confused::confused:

Why his organs not quickly harvest while still fresh?
His black heart could be of use to someone else.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why his organs not quickly harvest while still fresh?
His black heart could be of use to someone else.

STOP believing PAP propaganda. The bastard is heartless and hence has NO heart, black or otherwise.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sir , just asked my Kopi Ah Pek .

He told me The current National Record on Life Support goes to a Patient

Warded in Single Room at one of Our Private Hosp .

Just imagine the daily , monthly , Hosp Bills.

when pressed further Ah Pek can only reveal that

Elderly Patient is a Foreigner and from very well to do Family.

When Pressed even further Ah Pek said No one likely to Break

Elderly National ( maybe World Record ) of more than 3 years ...

Gecko on life support since her stroke in London for over 2 years, and then they pulled the plug on her. Ariel Sharon on life support in coma for over 3 years. In theory, they can keep Old fart alive at taxpayer expense for well over 3 years too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sir , where are you ???

current Thread needs another 7,000 hits to reach 100,000 views.

pls help :confused::confused::confused:

Current thread is a combination of several. That is why there are so many views.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Sharon was in a coma for 8 years (4 Jan 2006 to Jan 2014). We may have a long wait ahead of us.

Gecko on life support since her stroke in London for over 2 years, and then they pulled the plug on her. Ariel Sharon on life support in coma for over 3 years. In theory, they can keep Old fart alive at taxpayer expense for well over 3 years too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Mr Sharon was in a coma for 8 years (4 Jan 2006 to Jan 2014). We may have a long wait ahead of us.

Sigh, unfortunately true. By the way Gay Loong is enjoying himself now with lunches and selfies, I think he is not too worried that the old fart father will kick the bucket soon. Which means they are looking to break ariel sharon's record.

Last edited:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can keep as long as they want, that also means he would longer be MP or MM or whatever after next election.

..... In theory, they can keep Old fart alive at taxpayer expense for well over 3 years too.