• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

I'm a beneficiary of Mr Lee's policies. We grew up in a very poor family but that did not deny us an education. Free textbooks and bursaries. We went on to get our degrees. If I were born in India, or Malaysia or Indonesia, I doubt this would be possible. We had to work hard but there was a helping hand. Mr Lee inspires confidence because he is a man of courage.
Davis, this quote u stole from where? You are just a poly grad. What degrees?

Attachments

• zeroo-stole-from-cna-facebook.jpg
    zeroo-stole-from-cna-facebook.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 888
Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

leave this task to the joker zorro.
not even sam the engrish teacher can beat him in this.

zorro lim will probably coin his own superlatives like "worsen, worsener, worsenest" (Remember "better, betterer, betterest"?)
:biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Davis, this quote u stole from where? You are just a poly grad. What degrees?

This CB kia zerooo's English grammar is so poor, at most he went to ITE only.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How much is Old Fart is costing us at his death bed?

All company benefits have a limit but Old Fart's benefits funded by our tax dollars seems not to have any limit. 7 weeks in ICU costs how much? With Old Fart, he gets 4 nurses and 2 doctors watching him 24/7 ...how much does it cost taxpayers? SGH have to set up area for sinkees to throw junks they don't want in his honour ...how much extra cost to SGH?

When he kicks the bucket, Pinky will give him a state funeral and spend our tax dollars to fly in dignitaries so to give Old Fart a pompous funeral.

I reckon that the total cost for his hospitalization and funeral will run easily to $50 million. $50 million of money that could have benefitted at least a few thousand sinkees.

ISD not monitoring you?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: who wanna be famous ? SGH is the answer

The fame should go to the nurses who have to bathe and clean the patient/patients daily.

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hurry! Go and do a Chinese Exorcism @ SGH, throw Black Dog Blood over LKY flowers, and Virgin Urine mixture as well. Kill the LKY Vampire ASAP!

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY legacy complex.. neither 100% positive or negative. I think sinkies will only make calm correct assessment if and when his party is no longer calling shots.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are these people now famous? They are at SGH because of fillial piety towards Ah Gong! He's our Ah Gong! This day, I declare we are all PAP! We are united as one Singapore!

11081111_961881880523646_7920524754320257995_n.jpg

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

leekuanyew.JPG

U show ft from prc india malaysia.
Fuck all ft shits

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hurry! Go and do a Chinese Exorcism @ SGH, throw Black Dog Blood over LKY flowers, and Virgin Urine mixture as well. Kill the LKY Vampire ASAP!

快点去施破邪驱魔大法。撒童子尿黑狗血。对付吸血僵尸最有效。还有撒糯米。

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

please read the first column from top to bottom.
it says: lee hsien loong father and son bring damages to country and citizens

All of a sudden, Davis became my idol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the terms like critically ill, has worsened, has weakened make no sense now. tomorrow, I suggest that the PMO gives us a battery percentage indicator, and how much is left. my idea could be so much less confusing. :biggrin: