• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Last Leaf Has Fallen

The Govt should also respect the wishes of many Sinkies who badly want another public holiday...:p

doesn't matter to me because i never get paid holiday pay. except that time when i work for SIA. but SIA never let me work OT because budget shit. complain to MOM either get fired & blacklisted, or nothing happen at all. at least better than most FT who get deported when they complain MOM. NTUC even more wayang.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no respect for the greatness of a magnificent man
no respect for the greatest political leader alive
you guys will meet your ill fate sooner than you think
you ingrates deserve the hell of fire in seven layers
followed by freezing cold that will seal your lips
and numbed your hands....assholes all
no morality, no humility, no nothing but shitdung

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: some respect and decency please

of course you see doggies dogging themselves here
posting nothing but garbages and vulgarities
empty of substance
only one big vulval mouth
and a huge empty coconut birdshit head

this forum will go down history as the epitome of
vulgarities and obscenities

just wait for more vulval mouths coming - they are all queueing to be dogged

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei CHEEBYE dun go into sudden death Ho liao....
Knn champagne getting warm Liao

Some similarities between the late Suharto and Lau Cheebye... Forummer Uncle Merl Haggard should know this...Suharto when alive and in power employed many Javanese shamans to protect him. These guardian spirits that were tasked to protect him were the ones that refused to hand him over to the other world when he was about to go while lyin sick on his hospital bed... Thats why it took quite a long time for Suharto to die...This fact was known to many Indonesians.. Suharto and Lau Cheebye were good buddies so I not surprised if he also secretly into this shaman magic stuff during his prime... He is now beating Suharto's record of the most number of days lying inside the ICU..

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

...and of course, there're those who do not grow testicles
but aborted ovaries ...

just continue reading this thread and you know who they are
useless stuoopig fartups asses

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this type of thread has been running for two decades
and knn all you fartups are still day dreaming

just give yourself a big dig in
and surrender to the greatness of a magnificent man

shame on all of you
two decades of decadent curses which did not materialise at all

the amount of karmic debt you all have gathered can easily fill the pits of hell

now go and repent and stop your garbages and anal spoutings

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some similarities between the late Suharto and Lau Cheebye... Forummer Uncle Merl Haggard should know this...Suharto when alive and in power employed many Javanese shamans to protect him. These guardian spirits that were tasked to protect him were the ones that refused to hand him over to the other world when he was about to go while lyin sick on his hospital bed... Thats why it took quite a long time for Suharto to die...This fact was known to many Indonesians.. Suharto and Lau Cheebye were good buddies so I not surprised if he also secretly into this shaman magic stuff during his prime... He is now beating Suharto's record of the most number of days lying inside the ICU..

shaman like the bomos with the coconuts who can slap buayas?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shaman like the bomos with the coconuts who can slap buayas?

That Mat Land bomoh with coconut was a bogus clown... Javanese shamans are not like him.. they operate behind the scenes with spectacular success. Thats why Suharto blew millions using their services when he was alive... I know this sounds silly.. Indonesians knew the black magic powers owned by Suharto that kept him alive when he was clinging on to his life not doctors and the ventilator machines...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The "shamans" are the MIW's plus the legions of minions & daddy's boy, who are hanging on to money, power & fame, as long as possible. For they are delaying the inevitable of eating HUMBLE PIE, soon!:rolleyes:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When one is critically ill he/she no longer has the power to decide or control on how things are to be done. If God is willing, maybe 0320 is a good number.

In ancient time, the sky will darken and the sun will disappear. 0320 and 1609 are significant numbers. I await to see the sign from above. Yes for this instance, I am very superstitious.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...and of course, there're those who do not grow testicles
but aborted ovaries ...

just continue reading this thread and you know who they are
useless stuoopig fartups asses

Oh, a case of pot calling the kettle black.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In ancient time, the sky will darken and the sun will disappear. 0320 and 1609 are significant numbers. I await to see the sign from above. Yes for this instance, I am very superstitious.

Eclipse of the Sun today leh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no respect for the greatness of a magnificent man
no respect for the greatest political leader alive
you guys will meet your ill fate sooner than you think
you ingrates deserve the hell of fire in seven layers
followed by freezing cold that will seal your lips
and numbed your hands....assholes all
no morality, no humility, no nothing but shitdung

But you must respect that this man is GREAT too, for generating such a huge amount of hate....heaping curses to those who have & already cursed, is cursing yourself with the same...let it be!