• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

BREAKING!

testing testing testing 1 2 3

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

So much cry wolf everywhere.

If LKY walks out SGH, you people will get a shock of your life.

So many porlumpar 'get well soon' well-wishers everywhere.

If LKY dies, those people will vomit blood out of shock and grief. :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So much cry wolf everywhere.

If LKY walks out SGH, you people will get a shock of your life.

He is not walking out..............ever.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

Young people take for granted what they already have and are unappreciative.

But older generation are grateful and appreciate why LKY has done for them.

It is always that way...giving thanks is a good attribute to foster in our children.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is always that way...giving thanks is a good attribute to foster in our children.

What kind of stupid logic is this?

There is no need to be grateful to any politician, that is his fucking job, he should do it properly and if not, he should fucked off..

What the fuck is this thing about being grateful..? Are you grateful to them when the PAP fuck your mother's chee buy and pay you a fee for that?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What kind of stupid logic is this?

There is no need to be grateful to any politician, that is his fucking job, he should do it properly and if not, he should fucked off..

What the fuck is this thing about being grateful..? Are you grateful to them when the PAP fuck your mother's chee buy and pay you a fee for that?

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie feel that way now becos like they say ...

you can do good or do the things that are actually good for the ppl in a hard handed way but you should not 'do them in as well' ..

twit.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's not kid ourselves about the motives of LKY :rolleyes: He is a ruthless opportunist who would "fix"anyone who stood in his way.
When he is gone more people will come forward to tell their side of the story.

As for the old generation being greatfull, I have many ex-classmates, friends & relatives who have traded in their passports. Even the children of the elites want to leave.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

dear brothers and sisters
do u find it fishy?

sultan of johor is visiting PM Lee alone and without the involvement of other MP and minsters......

Did anyone see Thaksin or Mugabe:confused: Are they worried about their $$$$ in Temasek:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only fools respect someone who believes in eugenics. And ironically, his children are definitely not the most charming creatures themselves. :rolleyes:

So, for those of you sycophants who wish that your beloved 'ah gong' gets well soon... well, fuck you all. You are part of the problem. :kma:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KWUjFzb.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A 'Founding Father' who perceives himself to be a legend in his own mind. :cool:

Where the ego goes, the mouth follows. Take a bow, Elderly Statesman. Your reputation precedes you. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bottom line is LKY delivers.

Sure he delivered in times that had alot of opportunities for improvements and he delivered those made earlier. But you don't have to keep boasting about your past achievements and when you can no longer deliver with those hopeless cronies of his, his sheltered those bastards, by doing anyone in, who he deem as 'threatening' to hiis regime.

As they say, ppl always remember the last part of your life and he definitely did himself no favors to have YOU asking why ppl now hate him so now.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Lastest update seems that the 'Eagle'has flown!LoLoLoL