• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

My understanding is that an elderly on life support for so long, the 气血 buey tong, internal organs sure weakened by lack of physical activity. *sighs* Tough luck...

Come come, let's organize ourselves, who to collect Pek Kim Lui?
Can send Captain Goh Meng Seng as our SBF representative?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

气血 deficiency..hard battle

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My understanding is that an elderly on life support for so long, the 气血 buey tong, internal organs sure weakened by lack of physical activity. *sighs* Tough luck...

Come come, let's organize ourselves, who to collect Pek Kim Lui?
Can send Captain Goh Meng Seng as our SBF representative?

What collect Pek Kim, on the other hand, Lees should cough out all oldfarts money and distribute accordingly to sinkies, to prevent another Lee to mati .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What collect Pek Kim

Good person or bad, once dead is just another dead person. Pek Kim is just our tradition lah, yi si yi si, gorh jiam jit kark also ok one :o:o:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good person or bad, once dead is just another dead person. Pek Kim is just our tradition lah, yi si yi si, gorh jiam jit kark also ok one :o:o:o

OK , then I will wrap jit jiam pek kim and ask them to gimme back my neng ba cheng inside cpf :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Very true, once dead is just another dead person. Nothing to celebrate or mourn. The important thing is to learn our lesson and not make the same mistake again. :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Nothing to celebrate or mourn.

I need to qualify that my bottle of Pinot Noir is to celebrate a new era in Sinkiestan :smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Get ready to pop those champagne

There is nothing to celebrate or mourn. Those of you who are planning to celebrate wildly are just as moronic as those who are planning to mourn deeply. The most important thing is to learn from past mistakes. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Celebrating a new era where we learn our lessons and don't make the same mistakes again is good. :wink:

I need to qualify that my bottle of Pinot Noir is to celebrate a new era in Sinkiestan :smile::smile::smile:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should practise what have been taught. Apply the co-payment method...if PAP Mps donate $1, the citizens chip in equally with a maximum capped at .......?????

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Should practise what have been taught. Apply the co-payment method...if PAP Mps donate $1, the citizens chip in equally with a maximum capped at .......?????

Bro,
You forgot means testing!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11040402_10153112726676168_1016365193043140687_n.jpg

He is a Prick of Singapore!

Let's pray for him to discover.............

the gate to Hell!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Get ready to pop those champagne

Even CNBC / Reuters buys the PAP propaganda crap that LKY transformed Singapore from a swamp into a first world country......

They both have offices in Spore. In the case of CNBC they have a studio in Spore. So it's not surprising that they have to be careful of what they say:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Steady! I also want my CPF back in full :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You'd end up blowing it all on a gambling junket. We cannot let that happen.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Singapore is about Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Singaporeans are about Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
Mr Lee Kuan Yew is so co-related to Singapore and Singaporeans!
May God bless Mr Lee Kuan Yew, our founding father, a speedy recovery!

Well said. I have added to your points.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: lao lee's condition worsened - latest

Ex-Singapore leader Lee Kuan Yew's condition worsens

Reuters*|*Tue, Mar 17, 2015

SINGAPORE - The health condition of Singapore's founding father and long-serving former leader Lee Kuan Yew, who has been in hospital with severe pneumonia for nearly six weeks, has worsened, the government said on Tuesday.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it becomes "Sinkiestan", surely it will not bode well for the non-Muslims,
like you and I.