• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Get ready to pop those champagne

I wonder will anyone organise Old Fart kick the bucket party,,,and post it up on social media..I wonder how pinky will react?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder will anyone organise Old Fart kick the bucket party,,,and post it up on social media..I wonder how pinky will react?

He'll sue you for sedition against the dead. Or committing lese majeste. Or blasphemy against the Holee Father. :cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lau eh... Things looking up for me... Settled with my case officer regarding my debt and now this news... I think this week I will tio Toto lah....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

11040402_10153112726676168_1016365193043140687_n.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Singapore is about Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Singaporeans are about Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
Mr Lee Kuan Yew is so co-related to Singapore and Singaporeans!
May God bless Mr Lee Kuan Yew, our founding father, a speedy recovery!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

So good to know the next generation will just treat him like another figure in history. How much do our generation remember about own history? Bwahahahahahahaa... Yes, forgotten :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

power, our admin master and forumers are very nimble to changes and very fast this becomes a sticky thread. :oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Prayers and the highlighted belongs to the religious section.

allow me to direct you there http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Discussions-about-Religion

By the way you had been zapped.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope you're just being sarcastic! :p

Gillette

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even CNBC / Reuters buys the PAP propaganda crap that LKY transformed Singapore from a swamp into a first world country.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102510317

Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew's condition worsens
1 Hour Ago
Reuters
SHARES

COMMENTSJoin the Discussion
Lee Kuan Yew
Chris McGrath | Getty Images
Lee Kuan Yew

The health condition of Singapore's founding father and long-serving former leader Lee Kuan Yew, who has been in hospital with severe pneumonia for nearly six weeks, has worsened, the government said on Tuesday.

Lee, 91, is being treated at downtown Singapore General Hospital where he has been on a ventilator. At the end of last month, officials said his condition was improving, but further statements said there had been no change.

"Lee Kuan Yew's condition has worsened due to an infection. He is on antibiotics. The doctors are closely monitoring his condition," the office of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the founding leader's eldest son, said in a short statement.

There appeared to be no increased activity around the hospital, but a security guard said Lee's visitors usually entered the building via a private entrance.

In a book published in 2013, Lee had said he felt weaker by the day and that he wanted a quick death.

Lee, an iconic political figure in Asia, is widely credited with transforming Singapore from a mosquito-infested swamp under British colonial rule to a thriving independent state that is now one of the world's financial powerhouses.

Although he has receded from the public and political scene, his health is watched closely as he is still seen as an influential figure for the current government.

The Singapore dollar pared gains immediately after news of Lee's worsening health condition.

Lee Hsien Loong followed in his father's footsteps in 2004, becoming the city-state's third prime minister. He himself was discharged from hospital on Feb. 18 after a successful surgery to treat prostate cancer.

Lee Kuan Yew, a Cambridge-educated lawyer, had a central role in building Singapore into one of the world's wealthiest nations on a per capita basis with a strong, pervasive role for the state and little patience for dissent.

He co-founded the People's Action Party (PAP), which has ruled Singapore since 1959 and led the newly born country when it was separated from Malaysia in 1965. Lee stepped down as prime minister in 1990.

In the last election in 2011, the party won 93 percent of the seats despite its support sliding to around 60 percent of the popular vote. Many voters complained about the high cost of living and a rise in immigration.

News of Lee's fading health prompted an outpouring of support on social media.

"For all his work and belief for and in us as a nation, we can only pray for his stability of health, and continue to carry on his profound legacy of building a better nation from all he has taught us," Darius Lim wrote on the prime minister's Facebook page.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

my guess is 18 march 15
巳 VS 亥

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

oi hylam sua gu zha ong deh kio lee hong gan ki hylam toh tau yia ni kia ho jepun lang zham tau lee buay kia hor