• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the terms like critically ill, has worsened, has weakened make no sense now. tomorrow, I suggest that the PMO gives us a battery percentage indicator, and how much is left. my idea could be so much less confusing.
biggrin.gif
how to measure his battery power? Like Samsung phone? Nokia? Or Energiser Battery
just tekaan. maybe right now, it is red warning level, around 10%. if he gets better a bit, then it is 12%, depending on the doctors' view...
biggrin.gif
Even better if PMO post daily up-to-date photos of LKY on his sick bed, like this one:
A corpse using mechanical ventilator, can meh??????
This picture fits your description!
On-Site-Hero-ICU-Li-Wei-2010-5.jpg

I Berry Jia Lat, will soon be gone.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Awwwwww.....

What do you think?
If not confused, then i worry.[/QUOTE

President Tony Tan expresses concern over condition of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
AsiaOne*|*Sun, Mar 22, 2015
SINGAPORE - In a Facebook post on Sunday evening, President Tony Tan Keng Yam wrote that he and his wife are "deeply concerned" about the condition of Singapore's former prime minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

He also expressed gratitude towards the medical and nursing teams at Singapore General Hospital (SGH), where the critically ill Mr Lee is warded:

Dr Tan wrote: "We are grateful to the medical and nursing teams providing round-the-clock care to Mr Lee and all other patients in hospital now. As our healthcare professionals deliver the very best medical care possible, may they continue to have strength and stamina in their tireless efforts."

President Tony Tan also noted that the "expressions of encouragement" by members of the public "reflect the appreciation that Singaporeans have for what Mr Lee has done for Singapore."

The health condition of Mr Lee, 91, weakened further on Sunday, according to the latest government statement. He has been warded in the intensive care unit of SGH with severe pneumonia since Feb 5

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?
If not confused, then i worry.[/QUOTE

President Tony Tan expresses concern over condition of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
AsiaOne*|*Sun, Mar 22, 2015
SINGAPORE - In a Facebook post on Sunday evening, President Tony Tan Keng Yam wrote that he and his wife are "deeply concerned" about the condition of Singapore's former prime minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

He also expressed gratitude towards the medical and nursing teams at Singapore General Hospital (SGH), where the critically ill Mr Lee is warded:

Dr Tan wrote: "We are grateful to the medical and nursing teams providing round-the-clock care to Mr Lee and all other patients in hospital now. As our healthcare professionals deliver the very best medical care possible, may they continue to have strength and stamina in their tireless efforts."

President Tony Tan also noted that the "expressions of encouragement" by members of the public "reflect the appreciation that Singaporeans have for what Mr Lee has done for Singapore."

The health condition of Mr Lee, 91, weakened further on Sunday, according to the latest government statement. He has been warded in the intensive care unit of SGH with severe pneumonia since Feb 5

but of course he says this. What else can he say.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cannot find anymore words use to replace "worsening" so just declare dead!!!!!

Should have just used the word "dead" in the first place to save all the hassle.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Lee leaves behind two sons and a daughter.
lee-kuan-yew-proj-v.png
Singapore's first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew

SINGAPORE: Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who was Singapore’s first Prime Minister when the country gained Independence in 1965, has died at the age of 91.
"The Prime Minister is deeply grieved to announce the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, the founding Prime Minister of Singapore. Mr Lee passed away peacefully at the Singapore General Hospital today at 3.18am. He was 91," said the PMO.

Arrangements for the public to pay respects and for the funeral proceedings will be announced later, it added.
Mr Lee, who was born in 1923, formed the People’s Action Party in 1954, then became Prime Minister in 1959. He led the nation through a merger with the Federation of Malaysia in 1963, as well as into Independence in 1965.
He leaves behind two sons – Lee Hsien Loong and Lee Hsien Yang – and a daughter, Lee Wei Ling.

- CNA/ly

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please be professional and don't falsely report my death

10258278_10152754831152934_6657348364501377470_o.jpg

So many sinkies praying for Ah Gong's recovery.

You ever seen so many sinkies care about Chee, JBJ or those Commies detained under Op. Coldstore? And those sinkies still are thick skin enough to say they are fighting for sinkies and that sinkies support them. The reality is that most sinkies don't give a damn about those self-centred opposition jerk offs.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10152754831152934/?type=1&theater

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: failed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

0003 was his IC Number right? it came out starter...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

0003 was his IC Number right? it came out starter...

If I remeber correctly, 1 is yusof ishak, 2 is kaw geok choo n 3 was lky... or 1 was his wife, and he was 2. cant rmb liao.