• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: lao lee's condition worsened - latest

Per Uncle Google, infection chances increase by 1% for every day in mechanical ventilation. Guess after a month it will be over 40%. It was not meant to be a long term solution, only till patient recovers to breathe on his own

Re infection means that recovery is not happening.

I'm not in good shape either. I have a pain in my left groin that won't go away.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All will cry for three days, tears of joy for many, tears of sadness for some.

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like its going to be this Friday, after they pass the 1st month of LNY.....

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

he can't die yet! What about the National Day celebrations? Will they cancel if he kicks the bucket? WHat about the extra holiday on 7 Aug - will they cancel that as well?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks like its going to be this Friday, after they pass the 1st month of LNY.....

They waited and waited and waited and eventually a goal was scored. Gu Mo Ong 1 Lee kuan Yew Dead

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting that this announcement comes so close to the weekend announcement of an additional national holiday to celebrate SG50. This Friday's PMO update on his health should be watched closely.